maverick321 maverick321 70+, M 16 Answers Jan 30, 2012

Cruising chics, and grabbin my package.

Best Answer

I would pee on a tree. I love being a girl but one thing that I have always been jealous of is the fact that a guy can be camping and having a few drinks or whatever, and just go and pee on a tree in front of everyone. I have always had to walk far away from the camping ground and make sure that no one can see, and try not to forget to bring the toilet paper with me then carefully try not to get pee on myself. If I could just pee on a tree in front of everyone like guys can, then that would be the ultimate freedom.

Best Answer

ya its great Xp

Best Answer

Pretend to love a chick, bang her, then leave her. :D

Best Answer

Id walk around with my junk swangin, hittin ladies in the face with it...ok that sounds really gross but I would

Best Answer

I would find a way to talk to my friends who are girls by seduction. xD I would also probably not go to the bathroom all day, for it would be weird...

Best Answer

Try to pull off skinny jeans. Might have better luck. Ha!

Best Answer

might be really painful...there's a good reason we don't wear crotch-huggers

Best Answer

Really? Hmmmmm makes me wonder about the goth and emo guys that wear them. Tehehe ;)

Best Answer

iv worn some b 4. not so bad.

Best Answer

Good there u go. One pair of purple skinny jeans on their way. :D

Best Answer

I think I would just spend the whole day ******* to see what it feel like for guys, pee standiing up, playing with myself and admiring my new body.

Best Answer

Drinking. Lots and lots of drinking.

Best Answer

you could do that now. even if your a chick.

Best Answer

Go beat another guy up then go were only the boys can go (jeez why r u guys so terratorial) then go play video games then go play football. So I'm a single girl who likes to wrestle and stuff. So sue me. Girls can play guy games too.

Best Answer

you can do what you please.

Best Answer

I don't know. I would probably cry. A lot.

Best Answer

Scratching my nuts .

Best Answer