I have been maried for 15 years now. I do not regret it for my child's sake-she is a wonderful blessing to our lives. She walks on water. I cannot say the same thing about our marriage though, many problems put on hold. I was 25 years old.

Best Answer

7 years. yes, as i might have settled. 35. no matter how old you are never settle.

Best Answer

Well at 35 you can't be too picky anymore and must compromise..

Best Answer

Will be married 10 years this September. No, I do not regret it. I was 20. No kids.

Best Answer

Almost 34 years. Nope. 23.

Best Answer

27yrs. Yes everyday of my life. 21

Best Answer

Never get married b4 30 just to young ppl change so much!! Lol yeah i thought it was enough too but i didn't do it?!

Best Answer

2.5 years. yes (never settle for less). 24.

Best Answer

Yes and my girls are my life 10 and 6..

Best Answer

why do u consider urself stuck, if u don't mind me asking? <br />(kids?)

Best Answer

1.5 yrs. sometimes. 24.

Best Answer

Married #1 at 20 - married 18 years married #2 at 39 married 20 now. Neither was a mistake, both were terrific, but I will say that I believe 20 is too young to marry

Best Answer

I married when I was 29 and I was married 16 years when I left my wife. Even though it led to seven years of depression I do not regret it because it gave me two wonderful kids and led me to the love of my life.

Best Answer

First time:- married when I was 25, and my wife was a little older. We had been "together" as an "item" for about two years, but only shared the same house for about 3 months before getting married. We were married for just over 30 years. She was taken from me by Cancer. We had a few disappointments, but who hasn't over this period of time? Regrets, yes, but only for the things we did not, or could not, do while she was alive.

Second time:- I married when I was in my very late 50's. My first wife and I had known the lady in question for a few years. We started going out together about a year after my first wife had died. For religious reasons we did not live together in the same house until after we were married. BIG HUGE mistake. Had we lived together I think we would both have realised that the relationship was not very good in areas where it really mattered.

Best Answer

I was married for 27years and just 22, and apart from my children I wished I hadn't because ex was controlling and mentally abusive.

Best Answer

almost 13 years. i do regret it. married at 26

Best Answer

20 yrs I was 24 and regret

Best Answer

I was 25 when I got married, and have been for 3 years. We've been together for 6 years. Do I regret it? Not entirely, I wish I had known things about the person before I agreed to "I do". I realize, these are things that may have never come up if we weren't married, but had I known before...I may have...considered all the factors before exchanging rings.

Best Answer