beccap23 beccap23 22-25, F 22 Answers Jan 12, 2011

I have been maried for 15 years now. I do not regret it for my child's sake-she is a wonderful blessing to our lives. She walks on water. I cannot say the same thing about our marriage though, many problems put on hold. I was 25 years old.

Best Answer

Will be married 10 years this September. No, I do not regret it. I was 20. No kids.

Best Answer

Almost 34 years. Nope. 23.

Best Answer

27yrs. Yes everyday of my life. 21

Best Answer

I am a widow who was married for 34 years 2 1/2 months. I have no regrets and never had any doubts about marrying him. I was 21 and he as 31.

Best Answer

Never get married b4 30 just to young ppl change so much!! Lol yeah i thought it was enough too but i didn't do it?!

Best Answer

7 years. yes, as i might have settled. 35. no matter how old you are never settle.

Best Answer

Well at 35 you can't be too picky anymore and must compromise..

Best Answer

2.5 years. yes (never settle for less). 24.

Best Answer

Yes and my girls are my life 10 and 6..

Best Answer

why do u consider urself stuck, if u don't mind me asking? <br />(kids?)

Best Answer

1.5 yrs. sometimes. 24.

Best Answer

Married 1st time for 7 years - no regrets, but we grew apart on many levels and left on good terms (no kids) - married at 24.<br />
Married 2nd time in '07 - still loving every minute.

Best Answer

Married #1 at 20 - married 18 years married #2 at 39 married 20 now. Neither was a mistake, both were terrific, but I will say that I believe 20 is too young to marry

Best Answer

I married when I was 29 and I was married 16 years when I left my wife. Even though it led to seven years of depression I do not regret it because it gave me two wonderful kids and led me to the love of my life.

Best Answer

20 yrs I was 24 and regret

Best Answer

I was 25 when I got married, and have been for 3 years. We've been together for 6 years. Do I regret it? Not entirely, I wish I had known things about the person before I agreed to "I do". I realize, these are things that may have never come up if we weren't married, but had I known before...I may have...considered all the factors before exchanging rings.

Best Answer

I've been married 13 years. Do I regret it? Well, without my marriage I wouldn't have my two wonderful children that are my reason for living. But the cost has been everything. I had to move away from my country to a place I hate living. All my family is on the other side of the world. My wife has made it clear that living here is more important to her than I am. No matter how miserable I am, I loom at my children and think of all they deserve.

Best Answer