Probably face down between your legs with a finger on it while he does other things

Best Answer

reverse cowgirl definitely lol :D

Best Answer

If this is for the purpose of self-education, then get him to use his finger inside you. I could go into more details here, but this isn't what you asked for.<br />
If you're going to rely on his penis being inside you, then you could be on your back and he could assume the "riding high" position, lifting up on the in-stroke or the out-stroke, or both.

Best Answer

Cowgirl is the best because you are free to move in many different position and have full penetration, then all of a sudden

Best Answer

once you figure out how to handle it by yourself you'll be able to tell someone else how to do it - everyone's body is different, find out what works for you

Best Answer

wen shes on top chest against eachother her cheeks spread wen im ramin it from the bottom, this works for me most of the time

Best Answer

I find the best position for my wife and I is with her on her back, legs in the air and pinned back.

Best Answer