kathrynis kathrynis 18-21, F 9 Answers Jan 3, 2012

Firstly i always look for eyes and smile, personality, sense of humour. Then while getting to know them loyalty, honest ( to the point of bluntness ) and someone who takes me for who i am. But i think the hardest thing is finding someone you can be completely honest with, able to be who you are without feeling any anticipation or regrets about being open. Lastly i think someone who you can talk to about anything from being the most serious opinions or worldly on goings to the silliest, stupidest, funniest and non-significant topics.

Best Answer

Communication on a caring level and questions like: how was your day? , what do you think, what sound good to eat, etc...<br />
These attributes as well: honesty, trusting, dependable, understanding, respect. The same things a woman wants.<br />
Also, more than enough sex.

Best Answer

Personally I would stick around for a woman who is affectionate, kindhearted, nonsmoker, Christian, and passionate. I would however be expecting sex once we got married.

Best Answer

I would expect sex before we were married to.

Best Answer

connection on all levels

Best Answer

A good mind. Sense of humor.

Best Answer

Loyalty and love and a good massage!!!!

Best Answer

Same thing that keeps a woman around minus money. They've found someone loving and supportive who makes them feel alive.

Best Answer