professional intentions and would be willing to pay you for you time and effort? I am not requesting I am only asking out of curiosity.
moocow2oo moocow2oo 26-30, M 13 Answers May 27, 2012

attractive or not I would pose if he is a licensed and a professional one..<br />
He should hand me first his list of ideas including the location, if i like them and im comfortable doing it then why not..if not then i would decline even if the pay is higher than what I expected.

Best Answer

it just depends, on what the person is going to do with them. if you trust him and he is going to let you keep them, and you want to do this, ok. why dont you, pose with out taking everthing off. you could pose in something sexy, but think about it first, but if he keeps going on at you to pose for him,then i wouldnt do it. eg. if i ask some one to pose for me, iwould ask them once, and wait till they contact me, and i let them keep all the photos. so what i am saying, is be careful.

Best Answer

YES of course!! they are of you after all. lol and what ever is done with them would totally be to your consent!!! (that is a requirement! especially for someone that is willing to give that part of themselves to someone they don't know.) thanks for bringing that up! Oh and one time questioning, so if not then that is that and he should move on. I would even go as far as keeping in (friendly) contact with the model. Maybe for future work or updates on the work already done. (Totally professional, I would never want to take advantage of anyone)

Best Answer

Nope, not confident enough about my body, and not interested in posing nude for anyone

Best Answer

not confident about your body!!!? why ever in the world would you be shy about the very thing that makes you who you are?

Best Answer

because i'm shy just in general, its in my nature. the only person i'm comfortable around in the nude would be my boyfriend. and even after a few years its still a shy comfort XD i like it, and he likes it, he says it gives me an aura of innocence lol or whatever. :D

Best Answer

No ,No & No

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer