MEN- Pick up line that works for you to pick up women (sorry didnt have enough room to fit that into the title) Mines is: Guy: Hey can I tie your shoes? Me: Why? Guy: So you won't fall for anyone else! I don't know why but this one always gets me lol
IamySelf IamySelf 18-21, F 7 Answers Jul 24, 2011

Hello. I'm not a ******* moron that is going to try and impress you with my car or telling you how much I work out or how big I think my **** is. I'm not going to try and be a poser around you or others. I'm just going to have a conversation and try and get to know you, not bomb out by using a pick up line.

Best Answer

Hi, how are you works wonders.

Best Answer

by lookin at the female.. and have manner;s with a lovely greeting... darmmmmmm ur hot or beautiful,, no disrespect darlin.. i would love too know ur name.. mines is junior and i would love too see u again.. leave me with a digit so i can get in touch with u... (she may replyin sayin she dont gave her number too strangers. ) so u must reply n say take mines.. while gavin her ur number... and pray that she call.. cause if she do she interested

Best Answer

SSAW ??? can i just ask why are you asking this question ??

Best Answer

just wanted to know, i was bored

Best Answer

o.k. x

Best Answer

pick up lines dont work and they are a waste of time.

Best Answer

Women are still falling for pickup lines? I think men need to improvise. Over-flattering statements aren't genuine. If I tell a girl i'm attracted to that she's the most beautiful thing that ever existed it is probably a boldfaced lie.

Best Answer

sorry i didnt mean it for the lead to have sex, but to start a conversation or help break the ice and make the woman smile/laugh

Best Answer