thewingedone thewingedone 46-50, F 17 Answers Nov 19, 2011

I already gave birth to my little twins:Lestat and Peza.Very painful expirience !

Best Answer

aww, empathize, i been through similar although i never had twins
thanks..

Best Answer

you don't have any idea what problems he causes me now - when he thinks he's grown up !

Best Answer

YES, for family and friends <br />
One of my closest friend is goin through some fertility test, theres a big chace she wont be able to have children, and im by her side through it all. i see the pain she goes through. And i've already told her i'd be her surrogate if she needs one...

Best Answer

aww thats a lovely story,
and what a compassionate and loving friend you are,she is lucky to have someone as wonderful as you .
thank you

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

Probably not. They would have to be very very special circumstances.<br />
I know that I would bond with the child that I carried, and it would be very difficult for me to give it up to someone else. My maternal instincts are very strong. It would be very difficult to just let it disappear from my life. And if I had something to do with the child growing up, would I tend to interfere when the parents did things that I felt were neglectful or abusive to the child? I guess I'm saying that it would be hard for me to bring a child into this world and not feel responsible for it. <br />
I'm also a strong proponent of adoption. There are so many kids out there that need good homes. Especially special needs kids. If I wanted kids and couldn't have them, then I think adoption would be the way to go.

Best Answer

i agree and understand what your saying, iam similar to you in many ways, you see i have just met a friend (from a while back) on fb, whos wife cant have children, although my eggs arnt as much use as that of a younger woman, iam having thoughts of wanting to help them, in some way, its hard, though, i feel sorry for them, and i see where you are coming from regarding special needs children, my son has special needs, but from my point of veiw, ive got children and i would like for someone else who cant have children to be able to have the chance to do so...i havnt really spoken to them in person, or explained my true thoughts in detail,,has just been, on fb

Best Answer

i'D DO IT FOR THE $

Best Answer

you would?
i would do it for nothing .

Best Answer

I'm 50- my uterus is done- but an arms length transaction I got no problem with.

Best Answer

women are surrogate mothers all the time for the fathers of there kids

Best Answer

Reply by thewingedone Nov 19th, 2011 at 2:10PM
yes true, and i know if i disagreed and said well sometimes as a stranger (having this done for them)dont always see there children,then maybe (iam assuming) the answer would be, well some childrens fathers dont always stay with their partners, so its the same!,,,i maybe wrong.

Best Answer

No. If you can't have kids and are religious.. well, god has not blessed you (or maybe he has.. very, umm, godlike....) if you're not religious well, that's genetics for you. Your genes out of the pool, thank you.

Best Answer

yes i understand where you are coming from,
thanks.

Best Answer

SO it is genetics why my now ex-husband caused enough stress to prevent pregnancy because I had to purchase ***** because he was starile. Or its god because I was forced as a teen to use a not so good birth control by the courts because I was wanting a baby at 15.
As someone who has fertility issues and seeing my cousin also go through the same pain I have a special view. I think woman who can grow a baby for another are strong and are giving the best gift in the world to someone. I don't agree that there should be $ paid for the service. insurance and in case of complications i can see. even looking at adoption I don't agree that intended parents should pay all this money to the one giving up their baby via adoption. Money is used to bribe the birth mother to hand their baby over because you can pay her way so you can pay the way for baby.

Best Answer

what! This was 6 months ago.. jeez... and I don't understand what you're talking about.

Best Answer

I'm not built right for that.

Best Answer

is that right?...hmmm

Best Answer

If I ha the right equipment and the chance I would get pregnant in a flash

Best Answer

would you really.

Best Answer

yes - really - honestly

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

thanks for getting to the point,
like that.

Best Answer

no!

Best Answer

ok, thanks, to you too
all the best.

Best Answer

Yes I would

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer