Why white only? How do you feel about it? I've never used that word. Only idiots do, no matter what color they are.

Best Answer

Are you stupid,,, im mexican-american never owned a slave. never been part of my history so i can say what ever the **** i want about that part of history,

Best Answer

So you are a Wetback...

Best Answer

Sorry, i guess your were shittin about my freedom of speech. You are racist if you think all white people owned slaves.

Best Answer

ha ha ha hairy women...I dont get the term wetback, coming from people got to america crossing the Atlantic ocean.

Best Answer

Why the **** would we be? It's 2013 for goodness sake!

Best Answer

why all the Q's about black people lol.

Best Answer

I'm racially aware, because I was brought up in a society where there predominantly white people. So I consciously ensure that I don't discriminate against other races or skin colours when I encounter them, I make an effort to interact just like I would with anyone. Like I hope they are treating me the same way

Best Answer

No. Anyway not how u look n what u have that can make u be higher than others in God's appraisal

Best Answer

no dude lol, but tell me, here in Oz, thats like the worst word ever, so how come black dudes use it?<br />
Serious Q.......I dont get it

Best Answer