I'd ask them if they need help disposing of the body. I don't condone murder, but if it was my best friend I'd at least help him out.

Best Answer

than why didn't you "like" it? :S

Best Answer

i would get all the information i could out of her eg where the body is, how she did it, where the weapon is and then call the police. if she's a killer then i might be next!

Best Answer

You ain't much of a friend.

Best Answer

she may be a cold blooded killer so the cops may be in a better position to find out.

Best Answer

Get in the car and ask them where we will take the body

Best Answer

I would ask the reason they killed the person.. and vow to help them as much as I could.

Best Answer

I'd probably just assume it was a joke...my friends don't usually kill people.

Best Answer

1) Get details, time and location 2) Where is the Body 3) Any witnesses 4) Assess the situation from the information givin 5) If it was carried out well without witnesses go into cleanup mode, backtrack and clean 6) Dispose of the body(feeding pigs is a safe bet) 5A) If there were witnesses, go into cleanup situation mode, possibly getting them outta town, a lawyer if they were really stupid or if there was only one witness dispose of them as soon as possible

Best Answer

I'd rather be a rat than a psycho. :)

Best Answer

Why be either, Rat?

Best Answer

This sounds like something my crazie friend has the potential of doing (scary right!) Well i would freeze in the middle of my sandwitch eating be silent for about tree minutes then say "REALLY!?!" and when they said yes i would nod and say "well then have fun" and i would continue eating my sandwitch.

Best Answer

I would ask what happened and hownwas thebremains delt with.

Best Answer

Ask if it were an accident -- which of course it would be, because my best friend would never intentionally kill anyone and then stay with them as they turned themselves in, because again, I can count on my best friend to do the right thing.

Best Answer

ok now delete THIS text.

Best Answer

Call the police.

Best Answer

I have a child and would not want to go to jail as an accesory.

Best Answer

asking your friend what the circumstances were first might be nice.

Best Answer

RAT

Best Answer

Murder is murder, if it was self defence they can talk to a lawyer. The only thing more knowledge will do for me is make me a part of it. I would never kill anyone, so I wouldn't want to keep friends that would.

Best Answer

Aw, thanks. It's called being a law abiding citizen and taking care of myself. Would you really let a murderer walk free?

Best Answer

i tell my best friend to prove that can really kill someone, i'll give them the scalpel, & make them prove to me if they can really kill, by having my friend slit a small part of my chest

Best Answer