I\'m sorry for asking this but there are plenty of guys who get on here just to ask for dirty pics which just really ticks me off...
Alisonsmith2014 Alisonsmith2014 18-21, F 15 Answers Jan 20 in Dating & Relationships

Plenty of guys.

Best Answer

I am the kind of guys who love to get to know to a girl at first personally and physically comes when time get to enjoy each others...as life is much so cool when meet unique people like you.

Best Answer

I sure do...<br />
I never asked anyone for picture, and I'm much more interested in getting to know the person! Ain't that what EP is all about?<br />
What's the point for being on EP otherwise? It's not like we're going to meet in person to **** each other's brain out... And if I was looking for pictures, there are always lots of pornsites out there!<br />
But sadly, every corner of the internet also holds a bunch of jerks only looking for a quick way to get off! And EP is one such corner!

Best Answer

If one of them actually gave me a chance. I actually care about values morals :/

Best Answer

All blokes want sex we don't want anything els of girls just nasty dirty sex

Best Answer

I hope dude's on here didn't lie. LOl

Best Answer

I can. My last gf of two years asked me out after knowing her for about a month. She said she liked that I really listened to her and talked with her, not to her.

Best Answer

I can, but feelings and hormones don't exactly coordinate their schedules. Both are quite erratic. Doesn't mean I act on them, just means I want them.

Best Answer

Yes. There are guys like that. I know I'm one. I can't even do physical things with someone I don't care about.

Best Answer

Plenty, obviously.

Best Answer

ME.....

Best Answer

I know i can, and have in the past.

Best Answer