geeky4script geeky4script 18-21, F 8 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

I pay no attention to her at all and sneak looks out of the corner of my eye at her. None of them can take a hint!

Best Answer

How would you expect her to react?

Best Answer

I don't. That was a joke.

Best Answer

thanks...ha-_-

Best Answer

well.... first of all, you don't tell her you like her..... second... it's a fine line, you just have to play it cool. you don't want to let her know.., your like freekin on her right off the bat. just be cool and start talking to her, keep the conversation on her. women love to talk about themselves...ask a<br />
lot of questions... most important thing keep a lot of eye contact and smile every once in awhile... if you and her talk for 5 or 10 minutes, ask her for her phone number. then wait at least 2 or 3 days before you call her...after 2 or 3 day;s call her talk for about 20 minutes then tell her you have to go...then call her back a couple of days later AND THATS WHEN YOU CAN ASK HER OUT.

Best Answer

Flirt.... a lot

Best Answer

Forgive me for answering even though I am a girl. I find it isn't hard for me to tell if a guy is interested. Just see if you can look into his eyes for more then 3 seconds. Then just look away.

Best Answer

S'finee, girls have opinions on this, i get it:) but i'll try that...it will be odd...but i will definitely try! thank you!

Best Answer

how can you tell if a guy is interested ??? probably the same way i can tell if a girl iis interested ???

Best Answer

they give attention and effort...?

Best Answer

Every now and again, look him in the eyes, smile, and hold his gaze for a moment. Do it when he says something funny or compliments you. If he's into you you'll probably find he starts doing those things a lot more... it's a Pavlovian kinda thing :P

Best Answer