Galaxy2 Galaxy2 22-25, F 6 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Health

It requires luck. Most physicians see so many patients per day that they don't even remember your name after several visits. I've heard stories of compassionate care, but I have never received it. In my opinion, most people are nothing but numbers to their doctors. And the doctors treat them only ba<x>sed on how their are legally liable and how they are obligated to provide care.

Best Answer

The number=how much the patient (injury) is worth to the doctor.

Best Answer

its' gonna take a lot. Doubt you will find it after the right to health care act.

Best Answer

You are right, there is silver lining here.... I'm not seriously injured during the liberal care plan...

Best Answer

A caring doctor who you can trust can be found. Now only if they could hire competent front office staff... I'm about to fire my doctor over her staff. She will get a letter mailed to her home.

Best Answer

OMG WHERE is she? I've seen 38 morons and I'm ready for a specialist that graduated at the top of their class AND is not a sociopath..

Best Answer

I'm not looking forward to finding another one. They love passing insured patients to their golfing buddies. This one didn't do that.

Best Answer

Oh my god. I have that EXACT problem right now. A surgeon, a physiatrist, and another specialist-surgeon. physatrist and surgeon have a bromance (their chart notes are not DR this but addressing each other as Mike and Dave) and are attempting to assassinate my care that the specialist-surgeon diligently created with his team of 6 physicians. 2 against 6 =FML I'm not a physician. I want to restart!

Best Answer

Very very smart

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

Those office people can be very toxic and also damaging.Why doctors"miss" this i don't know.They can cause a lot of trouble.

Best Answer

That depends on how much money you have where I live.

Best Answer

Touche!

Best Answer

You mean give. + I say only if it is expensive. They love money.

Best Answer

No, I really meant receive. Just a different perspective.

Best Answer

As many as it takes

Best Answer