LadyGypsy LadyGypsy 36-40, F 11 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Considering that I live in New England, and February has the affectionate moniker "February Freeze", and is the coldest, most bitter time of winter here... I'm thinking that being exposed several hundred feet in the air to sub-zero temperatures while casually drifting in the biting wind would not be a pleasant memory when all is said and done...

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

You got a whole bunch of hot air to keep you warm up there, don't be a *****. You got gloves don't you?

Best Answer

Mr. Texas Guy: Two things. Number 1-- You've never been in a hot air balloon before. I can tell, because you think the hot air, which is inside a balloon, ABOVE YOU, while you are in a basket BELOW, will actually radiate heat DOWN (which violates the natural physics of heat RISING) to counter the unimpeded wind striking you. A quick observation lesson-- look at videos of people riding in hot air balloons in cool climates, since you haven't gone on one. Note that they are bundled up like they are going skiing. There's a reason for this. Number 2-- Put on some pants.

Best Answer

They are fun!

Best Answer

Maybe, it would depend on how dangerous I thought the hot air balloon ride would be.

Best Answer

It's a ******' laugh seeing old people try to get in and out of the basket.

Best Answer

I would like it. Hopefully she would arrange oral sex at 1000 ft too..

Best Answer

I would appreciate the thought; however, one would need to ensure their significant other is not afraid of heights. I personally would appreciate a less stressful environment. Haha.

Best Answer

I have seen a Hot Air balloon crash. no not in the cards.

Best Answer

I'm a simple guy so no

Best Answer

not a man but consider that in many parts of the US it would be a very cold ride on Feb. 14

Best Answer