Nightofpassions24 Nightofpassions24 18-21, F 10 Answers Mar 29 in Community

Eats it 😊

Best Answer

*Throws skittles back at you*

Best Answer

I caught one in my mouth mmmm :P

Best Answer

=P

Best Answer

better than pots

Best Answer

damnit!!!!! got salt n butter in my eye *_= LOL!

Best Answer

That'll teach you :)

Best Answer

*gives u a shower of butter popcorn from my bag* hahahahha take that!! :)

Best Answer

Well now what was that for anyways?

Best Answer

Because..... :P

Best Answer

lol well just hand me the bowl next time :)

Best Answer

Oh mighty save this soul because she's gonna get my hand in pain for her popcorn attack !!!

Best Answer

lol!!!!!

Best Answer

oooh popcorn! yay! :)

Best Answer

Haha. I can tell you a true story about this which left me rather embarrassed, twice. The first time it happened was when my husband and I took the kids to New York City. (America), We decided to let the kids watch a movie in the cinema. My daughter was 3 yrs old at the time. She would put popcorn in her mouth and then spit it out and chuck it at the people sitting in front of us heads. We were absolutely mortified. I tried to stop her but she was determined! She did the same thing when back home in London UK. Funnily enough a woman came up to us to say how well behave our children were compared to the other kids in there whose parents couldn't control them as they were walking around and talking through out the movie. .......... Both times the people sitting in front of us where enjoying the films too much to even notice what my daughter was doing which was an absolute blessing since I would have been most apologetic.........

Best Answer