*ugly sobs* I have to do a written, oral and this other exam......I have to do a speaking one on thrusday, and yes I know this is all my fault. but I got a C in french (it's not exactly my strong point) and I don't even understand why a year 9 should be doing it, but seriously any help ,I will hugely appreciate :')
bookworm111 bookworm111 13-15, F 3 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Travel

Oui oui le froggie!! Lol **** French

Best Answer

my thoughts exactly

Best Answer

Hey, hey. Calm down. I'm a tutor. The first thing you need to do is take a huge breath, and let it out really slowly. Then we're gonna work on the block that's stopping you understanding. I think it might be that you don't understand why you're doing French. Okay. We can do this, alright?

Best Answer

*carrying on ugly sobbing* I just wasn't gifted to learn french, German is more my field...... I just want some one to write it for me is what I'm trying to say, obviously no one will so I'm sat here like a lemon waiting for myself to suddenly understand

Best Answer

Alright. No one is gonna write it for you. Learning another language is good for you because it teaches your brain to think in new ways. It'll build more neurons and make you a faster thinker. The next thing I'mma tell you is work on your accent. If you can speak like a natural born frenchperson, you've won half your battle. Remember it's oral, you just have to sound like you know what you're saying. Third thing I'm going to tell you? There's a hellova lot of French words in English. Get a dictionary, see if the word 'comes from the French'. Make your sentences with those anchor words in mind. Then all you have to do is put in the Le's and La's.

Best Answer

Thank you for taking your time to help me but..........can you just write it for me :( actually don't worry i will get my dearest mother to help. Thank you though for your tips and will use them wisely :)

Best Answer

No, I couldn't write it for you. There's no incentive for me to do so. Doing so would be cruel to you, in fact. And I'm not a cruel person.

Best Answer

How could anyone on here help you with an oral French exam?

Best Answer

good point......I haven't written anything to say

Best Answer