stop signs ever? Thank you.
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 3 Answers Jan 13, 2013 in Health

i cant stop using the net, im addicted to it, but i do stop if i have to work, like im going to one of the schools on fri, just cause a job on their website this morning, i think someone wanted a longer wknd.

Best Answer

You are lonely, hon. You need to make friends. In the world. Good for you. You love your work. oxo

Best Answer

Soap on a rope.

Best Answer

With Ne-Yo, honey, soap is not what comes to mind....Mmmmmmmmmmmm....kissessssssss...xoxo

Best Answer

What's a Ne-Yo?

Best Answer

Not a what, a who! This really hot, yummy singer! I love his other song too. Let Me Love You Until You Can Love Yourself. I love dancing like that! It is NOT soap on a rope, dude! xoxxo

Best Answer

Never heard of him.

Best Answer

Cause you are country. Not hip hop. oxo

Best Answer

I'm not country. I'm country-rock-blues-Americana-and whatever else. But not hip hop or (c)rap.

Best Answer

Ne-Yo-Closer .... good foot tapper! :-)

Best Answer

Tezza: I don't tap my feet to Ne-Yo! I dance with my whole body! kissesssssssssssssss...You did NOT answer my questions re stopping! In the mood? *grinning* xox

Best Answer

OK, I can't stop my nose running at the moment coz I've a head cold, I stopped smoking 10 years ago, & I only run on my treadmill coz too cold outside! :-) xxx

Best Answer

You know who Ne-Yo is....And I bet you can dance. Wanna dance, tezza?...Kissesssssssssssss..xoxo

Best Answer

I'll dance the night away if the music's good & the booze keeps flowing! lol :-) xxxxxxoxoxoxoxxxxxx

Best Answer