I love the Fibonacci Sequence!!!
MathematicallyMindedFractal MathematicallyMindedFractal 16-17, F 7 Answers Jun 25 in Hobbies

You should marry it, yo.

Best Answer

Marry a concept? I'm not quite sure how I'd do that. xDDD
I'm marrying my calculator anyways.
Marrying the Fibonacci sequence. Heh heh heh, you know, given that I'm me, I probably would actually do that xD

Best Answer
Best Answer
Best Answer

Yup :D

Best Answer

121413

Best Answer

You're a bit off. it's 121393.

Best Answer

lol it's 1:18 in the morning , nice puzzle

Best Answer

Eh, it's very easy. Take one number and add it to the previous. It's extremely famous :D

Best Answer

Sorry you said that. Give me an example of it in nature?

Best Answer

Just one? I can't say just one. Google "Golden Spiral in Nature" to get a tiny glimpse into its beauty!!!

Best Answer

12980

Best Answer

Nope. Next one is 121393. :P

Best Answer

Fibonacci?

Best Answer

O.O
Start with 1 and 1 (or 0 and 1). Take the current number and add it to the previous to get the next number. Keep doing this. It's the most natural sequence in existence, but not as natural as the proportion between two consecutive numbers, the Golden Ratio phi. It's seen EVERYWHERE in nature!!!

Best Answer

Oh, and Lucas Sequences can be derived by doing the same for any two starter numbers. Astoundingly, phi can be approached with any two starter numbers!!!

Best Answer

Why is it seen everywhere in nature?

Best Answer

It's extremely efficient :D
AND SO SEXY.
Srsly. Something in nature can be so simply mathematically defined. That drives me insane. I think I specifically have a thing for mathematical chaos--something seemingly so complicated has an extremely simple definition.

Best Answer

This article is awesome. Amazing how nature is in order. http://io9.com/5985588/15-uncanny-examples-of-the-golden-ratio-in-nature

Best Answer

SO SEXY

Best Answer