How many days has she gone without eating because her family was broke?<br />
How many bruises, scars, and broken bones has she endured at the hands of a drunken parent?<br />
How many nights sleeping in the cold because the electricity was cut off?<br />
Has any of mommy's boyfriends decided to enjoy her daughter as well?<br />
Not all of this is my childhood, but there are people I know who could answer these questions affirmatively.

Best Answer

Mine was not messed up, I had great parents.

Best Answer

9/10. they abandoned me in a pitch black house once

Best Answer

Zoiks! Sorry to hear that!!

Best Answer

it's cool brother...

Best Answer

I had curfew, but I still rate my childhood as 1. Having curfew is not the reason to go around telling people how 'miserable' your childhood was. That's normal.

Best Answer

is 1 bad or is 10 bad?

Best Answer

10 is the worst 1 is the best I guess..

Best Answer

7

Best Answer

5. My addict father would take me to parties and friend's houses and lock me in a different room while he did drugs with his buddies. I was with him from when I was born to 5 years old, I believe. That part wasn't bad though, because I didn't really know what was going on. My mom would drop me off (they didn't live together) and my step mom would spank me every morning for 'talking in bed when I was supposed to be sleeping.' I slept with my older brother (in law) and we would occasionally talk. He got spanked as well. I later learned that she was on drugs too. So I guess you could call her a crazy psycho addict *****?

Best Answer

My messed-up meter goes all the way to 11.

Best Answer

sounds like it would make Gandhi resort to violence

Best Answer

Wish I'd known of Gandhi then. We're buddies, he and I. Yep, I coulda used his advice.

Best Answer

I had a 10:00 curfew when in the 11th grade and an 11:00 curfew in the 12th grade. If I was even 2 minutes late, my mom would go crazy and scream and yell for an hour and then "ground" me. I was very limited as to where I could go and who I could go with, too.

Best Answer

No stories here as my growing up time was a -9... And I agree she's a brat. lol

Best Answer

6ish I'm still pretty young, right now I would give it a 7.

Best Answer

2 ish. It wasn't very messed up at all. Although I did have bigger disasters than getting a curfew

Best Answer