Roctim Roctim 16-17, M 6 Answers Oct 31, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Maybe it's so minuscule, it's difficult to describe. ......or...maybe it's just so huge that it's difficult to describe.

Best Answer

i could not tell the woman i love how much she meant to me for there was no word in the human language to showcase the amount of love in which i have for her.

Best Answer

Maybe she doesn't "luv" you .. maybe she just likes you a lot.<br />
People use the word "love" to describe all sorts of things that aren't love at all.<br />
But love isn't a specific commodity ... it's a feeling and those aren't always easy to explain in words.<br />
Why don't you just judge how she feels about you by the way she acts ... that's more meaningful anyway.

Best Answer

Listen man. She loves me. I know it. But don't know how much. In our relationships we faced and facing many problems. And all problems are created because of me. But still she loves me. Now tell me. She loves me or not.

Best Answer

First, I'm not a "man".
If she can't answer this, and you don't know by her actions .. it's not love.

Best Answer

She wrote my name on her left hand. She always shares everything with me. Everyday she wants to meet me. Everyday she wants to talk with me. She tries everything I tell her to do. She also tell me what I should do and what I should not. When she learns that I have to go outside of our town, she becomes so sad that I can't explain.

Best Answer