Pene1opePitstop Pene1opePitstop 41-45, F 11 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Hobbies

Feinstein said if we put down our guns he will do the same. Let's all walk up to him singing, " Kumbayah." It's human nature not to shoot unarmed people when you're a psychopath, right?

Best Answer

I'm rooting for the ex cop. The LAPD is the most corrupt bunch of lying bastards on the face of this planet!

Best Answer

He shot two innocent, unarmed people (and killed them) though..a woman and her fiancee. He deserves death for that.

Best Answer

then the terrorist cops in the UK are second.what have we ended up with in charge of us?!!

Best Answer

Collateral damage of a corrupt system. Nothing I can do about it

Best Answer

S.E. ...screaming for blood, are we ? Not one of your "Christian" days, I guess...

Best Answer

Never had one and never will.

Best Answer

i'd need the cash in advance.

Best Answer

Kinda saddens me the comments in here. Sure there are corrupt law enforcement, but there are some very good cops, with families, and are awesome people. To put all law enforcement in the same category as this one corrupt cop is really wrong.<br />
I for one am happen for the cops that have helped me out of some bad situations.

Best Answer

I'm not a fan of cops. When someone in law enforcement is hurt or killed they had it coming.

Best Answer

Good luck with that...he's a big guy. Wonder if he'll live to get his own Lifetime movie, the way Drew Peterson did ?

Best Answer

Sure mount up lets go bounty hunting!

Best Answer

lets wait,i like the "ex" part

Best Answer

I've got $100 million on my head, that is a wimpy bounty

Best Answer