1. You're reading this right now. 2. You're realizing that is a stupid fact. 4. You didn't notice I skipped three. 5. You're checking know. 6. You're smiling. 7. You're still reading this even though It's stupid. 9. You didn't realize I skipped eighth. 10. You're checking again and smiling about how you fell for it again. 11. You're enjoying this. 12. You didn't realize there's only supposed to be ten facts.
Fluffy56743 Fluffy56743 22-25, M 12 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Community

13. Sipping two numbers doesn't increase the number of "facts"<br />
Still, funny dude....thanks for the laugh :-)

Best Answer

Thanks for reading.

Best Answer

1 through 10......Noneya

Best Answer

You were wrong about #s 6, 9, 10,11,12<br />
There were only ten suppositions, numbering the wrong doesnt change how many there are

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Went too a Catholic school and in the 5Th grade a similar test was give to us. If memory severs me the 3rd line read (now place you pencils down and sit quality.) For the kids that didn't pay attention to that fact. well they were doing some pretty funny things for example: Get up, walk over too the black board and write your name on it. Pat your head and stomach at the same time. And so on. I was truly surprised to see the amount of names on the board. Moral of the story: always read S--T twice!

Best Answer

1. I'm a spelling Nazi as well as a grammar Nazi, so noticed all of the defects in your writing.<br />
2-10. That's all I've got to say about that.

Best Answer

Is not writing It's call typing how about you take your Nazi âss back to school and study the difference about writing and typing.

Best Answer

It's still writing. Even though I do it on a computer, I'm a writer - not a typer. And to be totally honest, it's not typing on a computer. Typing is for typewriters.

Best Answer

This is unbelievable!, I can't believe that the Nazis finally hired a smart âss.... Lmao keep trying.

Best Answer

I'm also trying to figure why a 22-25 year old male wants to be called "Fluffy." Ain't that kind of effiminate?

Best Answer

That nick ain't for you to say. It's for the lady's.

Best Answer

Sounds to me like you prefer the men.

Best Answer

I don't prefer men... It definitely looks to me that you enjoy being that man.

Best Answer

I did check the numbers after that first one fooled me, so it doesn't quite work. :P

Best Answer

At least you read one. Lol

Best Answer