amstevens23 amstevens23 26-30, F 14 Answers May 15, 2012

i was twenty seven and working at the huntsville state prison in texas

Best Answer

wow how was that?

Best Answer

well texas prisons wasnt good our prison system is third world at best medieval at worst

Best Answer

gee, my brother is in prison and he said he seen a guy being traded for a twinkie

Best Answer

10 years ago, I was going on 11, I was miserable, suicidal, I hated everything from head to toe on me, and I was asked on several occasions during that time, if I was a "gifted" student. At my worst, I was brilliant in mathematics.

Best Answer

I was 28 and lonely.

Best Answer

I was 14, my brother had just gotten married to his now-ex-wife. I was finishing up freshman year of high school and churning out art at an unfathomable pace.

Best Answer

i was 12....and just hit puberty...i was really happy that i finally had my boobs growing. I had a crush on this guy. I remember i had just started hating school. I'd liked it before. The only reason i went to school was to see the guy i liked. Romance was a new thing in life. I'd dream of prince charming and etc. i used to be very girly and i loved the colour pink. I listened to alot of pop songs and wore sparkly nail polish. And i hated rock. i use to feel it was noise. 12yrs old me and 22 yrs old me would not like each other. :P

Best Answer

I was 12. I was really depressed.

Best Answer

I was 23 living the Viva Loca!

Best Answer

I was 14 and hating my acne. So glad those days are over. BUT I had good friends, was working towards my teacher's certification in piano and singing in talent shows around the city. Had a good time in junior high overall

Best Answer

i was 14 too, listening to system of a down and cold, smoking weed behind the gym, ah 8th grade lol

Best Answer

Younger. I was a person who had walked through 10 years of chronic depression and I was ready to dismantle my life piece by piece or do anything to stop feeling the way I was feeling. So that's what I started to do - self destruct.

Best Answer

I was 19 and pregnant with my daughter. Her father and I had been together for 3 years already.

Best Answer

was just about to get married now I am single go figure

Best Answer

I was 15. I was in love with my boyfriend and thought we would be together forever. I was studying in school. I hated my school life. I didn't have any friends. I played soccer on my school's team. I was addicted to internet chatrooms and would awaken at 5am to hop on. I failed schooling as a result.<br />
Ironically, the bf got married and had a child with a woman 10yrs our senior a couple of years ago. I'm about to go back into studying and am nervous about it. I have a handful of good friends to me now, so I suppose my life is changing for the better :) No longer addicted to chatrooms as well, thank goodness!

Best Answer

44 and i was 45 for 2 years , don't ask

Best Answer

I WILL ask. How were you 45 for 2 years?

Best Answer

i secretly own a time machine , kidding , i forgot how old i was

Best Answer

lol last year i was telling everyone i was 22 when i was really 23 and i was like what? i'm not 23 til next year, had to do some math.. idk i understand :p

Best Answer