memoo64 memoo64 46-50, F 10 Answers Apr 5, 2012

some people collect friends like ep gives us points. its a pointless exercise cos you cant interact with them all. but if it makes them happy who are we to judge.

as for trusting them...you should bare in mind that if they are being attentive and full on, that your probably not the first and wont be the last!

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I don't see why it would mean that. In fact, it could mean the opposite. Wouldn't you want to be friends with some one trustworthy?

Best Answer

If someone asks, I add them.

Best Answer

it does not mean you can't be trusted..........in simple words we can say A friend to all is a friend to none

Best Answer

no but tell me why you think it would lead you to mistrust

Best Answer

I think because it's my fault for being on here to be a tad flirty, and so if someone has so many "friends" I think they'll never really like me if I was just another one in a long list.

Best Answer

many people want to have a wide range to choose from before tehy make a decision

Best Answer

why would you consider yourself less than

Best Answer

Im not sure I would really 'read' anything at all into it...

Best Answer