How much do you remember of history class and this war?
hardnutjr hardnutjr 41-45, M 8 Answers Jul 30 in Military

Well when it comes to 11th grade history class, I remember Mrs. Jernigan had a big rack and loved to press them against your shoulder when leaning over your desk to talk to you. The war started after the murder of Archduke Ferdinand in Sarajevo......Millions died in trench warfare

Best Answer

you had lots of questions I bet.

Best Answer

When I was a boy I lived in the same village as a man called Jockey. He had been hit in the head by a piece of shrapnel while serving in WW1. He seemed very odd, but everyone put up with him. He saw himself as being in charge of all public services and works.

Best Answer

lot of those from wars. I have seen that personally. thanks for sharing.

Best Answer

Your welcome. Thanks for BA.

Best Answer

It started in Sarajevo, Bosnia after Gavrilo Princip killed prince Ferdinand and his wife. After this war period of Austria-Hungary, Ottoman, German and Russian empire ended. After Germans attacked US ships, US decided to get in the war and 7 months after Triple Entente won the war :)

Best Answer

plenty we remembering it here in uk at mo- programmes ect

Best Answer

That's cool. throw party

Best Answer

Not much and that is weird because I am in to history but its probably a time period I know the least about.

Best Answer

Quite a lot, it was more interesting than algebra:)

Best Answer

Mr John Jackson was the teacher and I loved history class most of all classes.

Best Answer