omg i had no idea they even made something like that an abortion pill that you can buy online??? wtf is that? ?? I have heard of the day after pill.... <br />
, hunnie you can not just abort a baby and walk away like nothing happened you have to go to a doctor or at least a mid wife... You can get really sick and die. Go to a doctor. <br />
Please get an adults help right now.... !!!! It may be embarrassing it may **** people off, but it will be better for you in the long run to go get help right this second.

Best Answer

The morning after pill does nothing to a already developed and attached embryo. You need to visit a doctor IMMEDIATELY.

Best Answer

I think it was mifeprex. I think.

Best Answer

I am 40y. 11 weeks pragnant and taken two tabs each of Misoprostol 200mcg last two days...should i continue? pls advice me.

Best Answer

abortion....is so sad.....I'm really sorry.....if possible, why not give birth to the baby...i mean. let her/him live T_T

Best Answer

ready for lot more BS........u r almost 3 months of pregnant......u r just 17.....u shld not have taken those pills.........god bless u !!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer