The person that owns a pitbull makes a HUGE difference in how the hound reacts. We had a Doberman, a Wolf/Husky cross and German shepard on our farm and they were very good :)

Best Answer

Very well said Mike.

Best Answer

German Sheperds attack even more people. The reality is many of the popular breeds are known to be aggressive. Both of my dogs, little terriers...born for hunting even though they look like lap dogs....very aggressive to anyone uninvited.

Best Answer

I've only come across three pitbulls in my life and each one of them I wouldn't trust. People are in denial saying these dogs aren't naturally agressive ... it's like saying retrievers aren't the most docile breed. People have pitbulls for one reason and one reason only ... intimidation

Best Answer

i've read they make great therapy dogs.

Best Answer

dangerous

Best Answer

My dog was crippled by one owned by a homless man I was trying to help.

Best Answer

I honestly feel the sale of pitt's should be Outlawed. How many people have to suffer before they figure out People are not responsible enough to own these animals and control them. My Opinion. :)

Best Answer

If you ask me its the same as having a wild boar ...

Best Answer

Except for, that Wild boars will run, if givin the opportunity

Best Answer

Yeah thats true ...

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Or a pet saltwater crocodile.

Best Answer

I'm not a fan.

Best Answer

I donĀ“t like them. Never have most likely never will.

Best Answer

I don't want them around my kids.

Best Answer

They belong in zoos and the owners belong in prison.

Best Answer

Kinda makes me like mike vick a little more...They were the best dogs to have around kids in the fiftys in is people who made them the way they are with training them to fight and inbreeding.

Best Answer

Not a fan of any dog. More a cat person.. I find that quite heroic of the boy. Most people would freeze up at that age.

Best Answer

same as guns, some things shouldn't go together, guns don't kill people, the people do, same with the dog's these dogs have been nread tpo do what they did to those kids, it's sad that people have to make things hurt innocent people, may sound cold, but it's true, people that have dogs like this should have same result as murder etc.

Best Answer

They are animals, what can i say?

Best Answer

Pit bulls have earned the reputation as killers. Plenty of statistics out their prove that. Funny you never hear of chihuahua fatally attacking its 78 year old elderly owner in the middle of the night, out of the blue because something in the animal "just went wrong". Or 4 year olds mauled to death by a pack of stray Pomeranian dogs. Pit bull dogs are unstable and turn on their owners all the time. My neighbor still insists that his Pit just wants to play with my medium sized dog. I am going to call the bull S*** flag on that. Don't worry pit bull apologists there are plenty of us who realize the truth: that Pit bulls are dangerous by nature. THERE IS NOT AMOUNT OF NURTURING THAT CAN EVER MAKE THEM SAFE FOR SOCIETY. That when we see you in the park and you are the only ******* in the park with your dog off lead, we get that you need to prove something. Either to yourself or others. Doesn't matter. I now carry pepper spray and have no problem spraying the hell out of your dog when it attacks me, my kids, and my dog. If I could legally carry a tazer or gun at the park I would, it only seems right since Pit Bulls are dangerous weapons themselves.

Best Answer