women aren't treated as people so much as ob<x>jects in Islam, at least in the middle east. Coupled with the fact that she was disabled, she didn't stand a chance :(

Best Answer

You mean, like Texas executing mentally deficient people who cannot understand their crimes, or innocent people who were executed merely because they could not afford competent council?<br />
It seems we condone much violence in America that it should not surprise us that when religion is the law, abuse happens too.

Best Answer

Faces execution...has not been sentenced. It won't happen.

Best Answer

No I'm sure it does't. It's just irritating when people report non factual news.

Best Answer

I posted this as a question not a fact and linked the news feed for all the facts to be gained. The actual question is Why does their government condone such violence? I also posted the case where the mob dragged the person out of the jail and beat him to death. Why do they allow insane people do take justice into their own hands.

Best Answer

You started with "11y old Pakistani girl with down syndrome sentenced to death"...you basically incited the proverbial EP mob with an untruth in the way in which you stated it and I didn't care for it. Obviously I don't condone any govt that condone such violence, then again my country condones capitol punishment which I feel is wrong as well.

Best Answer

People placing relics (books, flags, etc.) above human beings...

Best Answer

THE GOVERNMENT IS SCARED OF THE RELEGIOS FANATICS WHO ARE GAINING POWER FAST.

Best Answer

this is not about religion, it is about intolerance and power.<br />
I am very very sure the Koran does not say anything about killing someone for burning the koran.

Best Answer

yes this is true.

Best Answer

sick people

Best Answer

It's their lack of a separation between church and state, and their ultra Muslim culture. Religion turns people into pawns.

Best Answer

in other countries parents hire thire daughters "12-20" to prostitute not for money but for food.<br />
what do think about that ?

Best Answer

what else do you expect from a backward false religion? Islam is so full of lies that the only way they can protect themselves is to ban anything that goes against their false Prophet.......they will learn the truth when Christ returns

Best Answer

funny, the crusades were the worst time in our history and was wrong.All religions go through a time that they misuse thier beliefs and do harm to others. but at least majority of them change for the better, islam hasn't

Best Answer

The pope at the time and the Catholic church killed people. Not Christianity. Religion is man seeking God. Christianity is God seeking man. Christ and his followers were as peaceful as possible.

Best Answer

primative ******

Best Answer

poor kid.........didn't stand a chance

Best Answer