Here is the SourceFed report: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxDh2JQRiu8 She was allegedly seen burning pages of what they think was the koran. Last month, a man accused of desecrating a Koran was dragged from a police station by a mob and beaten to death. This isn't a matter of evil government action here. These are the people in the street doing this violence. Clear barbarism. *update for clarity: She has not be sentenced yet. (that was posed as a question like 'how could she'. As of an hour ago, she is being held in solitary confinement for her own safety. This is what I'm talking about. She is in solitary to protect her from the public. Englishsteve shared a link with more details(thanks): http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/aug/19/pakistan-christian-tensions-quran-burning-allegations
FlauntTheImperfections FlauntTheImperfections 41-45, M 25 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Religion

women aren't treated as people so much as ob<x>jects in Islam, at least in the middle east. Coupled with the fact that she was disabled, she didn't stand a chance :(

Best Answer

You mean, like Texas executing mentally deficient people who cannot understand their crimes, or innocent people who were executed merely because they could not afford competent council?<br />
It seems we condone much violence in America that it should not surprise us that when religion is the law, abuse happens too.

Best Answer

It is true (I am a legal reform activist), and Texas (in the bible belt) is among the worst states for execution; they are uncovering now that they have executed a number of people who were innocent. "Don't mess with Texas?" Religion + government = travesties. This type of avocation is where I started to really release from religion as I learned about bias and prejudice and how people knee-jerk react to things based merely on belief. Belief just isn't the same thing as fact.

Best Answer

Faces execution...has not been sentenced. It won't happen.

Best Answer

As if that alleviates the stresses on those who love her...

Best Answer

No I'm sure it does't. It's just irritating when people report non factual news.

Best Answer

I posted this as a question not a fact and linked the news feed for all the facts to be gained. The actual question is Why does their government condone such violence? I also posted the case where the mob dragged the person out of the jail and beat him to death. Why do they allow insane people do take justice into their own hands.

Best Answer

You started with "11y old Pakistani girl with down syndrome sentenced to death"...you basically incited the proverbial EP mob with an untruth in the way in which you stated it and I didn't care for it. Obviously I don't condone any govt that condone such violence, then again my country condones capitol punishment which I feel is wrong as well.

Best Answer

People placing relics (books, flags, etc.) above human beings...

Best Answer

THE GOVERNMENT IS SCARED OF THE RELEGIOS FANATICS WHO ARE GAINING POWER FAST.

Best Answer

that's too much. they don't treat people with disablility like they do in North America. they take their Koran very seriously.

Best Answer

koran does not ask to do this. the fanatics are doing whatever they want to in the name of islam . it is a beautiful and peaceful relegion. not what these monsters are depicting.

Best Answer

this is not about religion, it is about intolerance and power.<br />
I am very very sure the Koran does not say anything about killing someone for burning the koran.

Best Answer

yes this is true.

Best Answer

sick people

Best Answer

It's their lack of a separation between church and state, and their ultra Muslim culture. Religion turns people into pawns.

Best Answer

in other countries parents hire thire daughters "12-20" to prostitute not for money but for food.<br />
what do think about that ?

Best Answer

There are issues in every culture. Prostitution is legal in many countries including the U.S. (Nye County, Nevada). The problem, to me, is why are these people having children they can't afford to feed? In Thailand, the country girls go to places like Pattaya Beach to work in sex bars as dancers (etc.) to support the whole rest of the family back home in the country. Nobody in their right mind would declare that this is a fair and just world.

Best Answer

what else do you expect from a backward false religion? Islam is so full of lies that the only way they can protect themselves is to ban anything that goes against their false Prophet.......they will learn the truth when Christ returns

Best Answer

@ Nomo: Good one, really I did laugh out loud! Thanks for the giggles!

Best Answer

funny, the crusades were the worst time in our history and was wrong.All religions go through a time that they misuse thier beliefs and do harm to others. but at least majority of them change for the better, islam hasn't

Best Answer

The pope at the time and the Catholic church killed people. Not Christianity. Religion is man seeking God. Christianity is God seeking man. Christ and his followers were as peaceful as possible.

Best Answer

primative ******

Best Answer

poor kid.........didn't stand a chance

Best Answer