Benedictine abbess and younger sister of St. Bernard of Clairvaux, France. Married and socially popular, Humbeline visited her brother and underwent a personal conversion. She received permission from her husband, Guy de Marcy, to enter the Benedictines at Jully les Nonnais, becoming abbess and succeeding her sister in law, Elizabeth. Humbeline died in her brother’s arms.
Sorrentina Sorrentina 41-45, F 4 Answers Feb 12 in Doing Good

Won't let me post

Best Answer

Viv,,,,it wouldn't let me respond earlier

Best Answer

It's because ToodUnctious flagged it.. So I put it up again, then he wrote what he wrote below..then I blocked him to spare him to see the saint tomorrow...

Best Answer

You should follow these up with a question for the Q&A section. Something like "How hot would Saint Humbeline be if she was alive today?" or "Who will play Saint Humbeline in the movie based on her life?" or "How many demons will Saint Humbeline slay when she joins the lines of battle during armageddon?"

To which I would answer: Very hot, Eva Green, and 544 demons before she is forced to retreat.

Best Answer

That's very nice of you to suggest and I should put a question in the end yes... Yours are awesome!! But I am not as imaginative as you though...

Best Answer

I'll forgive that as long as you keep being awesome.

Best Answer

Forgive what? What have I done wrong now?

Best Answer

love your saints :D

Best Answer

:) thank you...
Kiss

Best Answer

spam is the baba magic vudu love potion and i want to sell you a fridge posts. THOSE are spam. there's lots of people making statements here, not necessarily asking questions. they're not considered spam.

i can't reply to that other answer :P

Best Answer

Thank you so much! More kisses for you then!! xxxxxxxx

Best Answer