astroneedle astroneedle 31-35, F 38 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Community

put her on the pill first

Best Answer

I think that she is too young to be walking around like a ****. The parent is still the parent and the child is still a minor living under the parent's roof. When she moves out on her own and and buy her own clothes then she can decide to dress like a *****.

Best Answer

If she wants to be a w.h.o.r.e

Best Answer

Please don't. I am so grateful that I wasn't allowed to wear heels at all until I was 16, and then never ever to school, only on special occasions. Teach sensibility and practicality over vanity!

Best Answer

There's no such thing as modest 3 inch stiletto.

Best Answer

I think that starting out at 3 inches may be a bit too much too soon. My suggestion would be to start her out at 2 inches and when she can wear those for more than 4 hours without pain, then go up 0.5 inches. I'd also suggest that you put a limit on the heel height (3 inches for regular and 4 for special occasions at 13) then add an inch each year.

Best Answer

I was at a Bar Mitzvah today where some of the 12 and 13 year old girls came in with 3 to 4 inch heels on and lace down their backs showing bra straps to bras they can't even fill and I couldn't tell if I was at a Bar Mitzvah or a hooker convention. To me the girls in flats or one inche heels looked much better. If nothing else they looked classier. Funny but even the young boys looked at them weird.

Best Answer

I think you should let her. My girls do well at school as well but whenever there's been a dip in performance it has always been due to something at home. I'd far prefer mine to wear the heels than be fretting because she's not allowed to. This will not reduce her performance at school but could do the reverse if you say no. After the initial novelty she's stop wearing them everyday anyway.<br />
I have to say that I started wearing heels at school when I was 13 and I'd feel a hypocrite if I said no to my daughter.<br />
I also have to say that now very high heels have become fashionable I think it is better that girls start wearing modest heels at 13 to build strength in their ankles rather than massive heels when they are a bit older and unable to manage them properly.

Best Answer

if she can walk in them why not

Best Answer

Three inch heels in school would tire her feet.

Best Answer

No! not at her age,it will just give her attention you may regret one day too soon.

Best Answer

If you can show me a modest 3 inch stiletto heel, I'll eat it.

Best Answer

meh

Best Answer

She's going to look like a slutt.

Best Answer

wearing heels doesn't mean you're a ****

Best Answer

No ... X

Best Answer

Most of the time I say 3 " is too small- here it is stupid-

Best Answer

You wouldn't by chance be that 13 year old???

Best Answer

My daughter is about the same age and she is not allowed to wear such heels. I am fine with a chunky or low heel, but that is it.<br />
For me, it is not just about how other people will perceive her but it is also about her health. A 3 inch stiletto heel is not good for her growing body. It will ruin her back, legs, ankles, feet, etc.

Best Answer

Does she want to twist/break her ankle? They let them wear high heels at school,wow.

Best Answer

A staunch HELL NO...not even up for discussion...

Best Answer