hardnutjr hardnutjr 41-45, M 14 Answers Jan 6 in WTK

YES. they are wasting thousands of dollars on a lost cause. That money can be used to help save someone that IS alive. They are just being very selfish.

Best Answer

She did not die, that is why it is called life support. No. It is their choice. I would choose to let her go, but that is her family's choice. They will when and if they are ready.

Best Answer

She's off the machines now and still alive. She can breathe on her own, but she's starving to death and suffering a host of infections. that she wouldn't have suffered if they hadn't previously taken her off life support. She's not dead, although legally "brain dead".

Best Answer

I'm sorry, I was mistaken. She is on a ventilator. It's a really hard call though. The parents should have the right to make that choice, and they chose not to let her die. Her heart stopped long enough to cause irreversible brain damage though, so I'm pretty sure if I had to make the choice with one of my daughters I'd be resigned to let her go.

Best Answer

She didn't "died." She was MURDERED by greedy doctors doing quack surgery. She needs justice and the people need a good hanging to save the next child.

Best Answer

Had not heard this story.

Best Answer

Yes, you won't hear the story on the leftist bigot media. They won't ever tell you the truth about anything. You just get the PC crapola.

Best Answer

dozer where did you get that from, greedy dr's? quack surgery?

Best Answer

Removing tonsils is a SCAM of quack docs who prey on gullible parents. For almost a century it has been a common SCAM of quack doctors and hurt millions of children. At best the child suffers. At worst they murder the child. The quack who killed this girl for money should be hanged!

Best Answer

and there are some cases where it is needed. the girl was obese, that could be the reason that they wanted them removed to help her breathing. I think on this one you are jumping to conclusions.

Best Answer

This is not a new story. Removing tonsils been a common QUACK surgery for generations. Quick profits for bad doctors. Hardly a "jump."

Best Answer

do you know the H&P of this girl?

Best Answer

Is there any chance she will recover ? If not...then the family should be able to make that choice. Very sad !

Best Answer

Dr said she is brain dead.

Best Answer

That happened to my ex fiancé son. He hung himself but was brain dead. They took him off life support but he lived for almost a week afterward. That was incredibly sad.

Best Answer

None of our business, they can bury her or cremate her or keep her on life support or have her stuffed for all I care. I wouldn't support forcing them to do anything.

Best Answer

some people stay on life support for years... I'm not sure we should force the family to 'let her go." I wouldn't want it... but some do.

Best Answer

know this first hand. Nursing home keeps several around for study income.

Best Answer

if that's what the family.... (or the person before it happened) wants.. I really can't argue against it

Best Answer

in the case I remember the nursing home filed legal action. Gained control of the body and kept him on life support over 30 years. Family filed number of legal papers and lost. Made millions for the home. His brother was a well respected lawyer and so was his son.

Best Answer

that's really questionable... the nursing home must has been greasing some serious pockets

Best Answer

she died, now she's on life support. I say that's a massive improvement! .. Remove the machines when they've said their goodbyes, yes.

Best Answer

if the girl was declared brain dead, she'd be nothing more than a vegetable wasting away in some hospital bed for the rest of her life; of course, it's tragic and horrible, but they should let the girl rest in peace.

Best Answer

It doesn't matter, either way she is dead.

Best Answer

If she "died" then all the life support is doing is forcing air in and out of her lungs. Get your terminology straight

Best Answer