http://www.zurmat.com/2012/09/18/15-year-old-girl-from-the-incan-empire-who-has-been-frozen-for-500-years-she-was-a-sacrifice/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=15-year-old-girl-from-the-incan-empire-who-has-been-frozen-for-500-years-she-was-a-sacrifice
SpiritOfTheRabbit SpiritOfTheRabbit 31-35, F 19 Answers Sep 20, 2012 in Education

NO WAY, I love stuff like this...this is utterly amazing. YAY! Thanks so much for sharing.

Best Answer

Wow, totally surprised by the condition they found her in! Pretty cool.

Best Answer

That is amazing

Best Answer

Very interesting!

And nice new picture ¢:

Best Answer

This is absolutely incredible!!

Best Answer

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

Best Answer

awsome

Best Answer

Now if they could learn something from this and create a new Oil of Olay everyone would stay the same age :)

Best Answer

It's my mother-in-law.

Best Answer

Cool

Best Answer

The condition is amazing but it's sad to me because of the way the are displaying her. They're always digging up and displaying natives.

Best Answer

That is morbidly depressing and very very sad.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

A fifteen girl was sacrificed and frozen to death, along with two other children. How is that not sad? That was her actual body. That's disgustingly morbid and depressing.

Best Answer

In their culture (if you bothered to read the article) it was an honor to be chosen for the sacrifice, and they believed that the children didn't die in spirit, but lived on the mountain and watched over the village. Don't be juvenile and assign your beliefs to a culture that is hundreds of years older than you. Respect.

Best Answer

I did read the article. So the fact that in their culture it was considered an honour, justifies the fact that three innocent children were sacrificed? I don't think so. Don't tell me to respect anything. It's completely subjective, so you don't need to get all angry just because I disagree with you. You're saying that I should respect their culture, when you can't even respect other people's opinions. That's laughable. Guess what? I think sacrificing children is morbid and disgusting. Get over it.

Best Answer

yes esp so since it was all by accident,,,

Best Answer

God did it!

Best Answer