Ok so this is my second question because I'm nervous about being sentenced. Even though it's not long I'm afraid and sick to my stomach. I need to know how did you get through the jail time? What do I do with my cellie if I have one or if I don't what do I do to stay positive... I'm 15 going on 16 as you know I we teens get horny and I'm afraid I might get in trouble for doing it but I been horny lately and I will be more horny in Juvie since I won't be able to see boys. Any help I should I just do it or try to hide when doing it on the toilet.. And what type of pads can I bring to Juvie for my period or do they supply with them. And are they cheap or can I trust them.. Thanks I'm so nervous please help me message me or something I'm afraid to turn my self in. And I know this is a slap on the wrist with handcuffs could be worst but at a young age I'm terrified.
Annachavez1551 Annachavez1551 16-17, F 5 Answers Jan 8, 2014 in Community

You will be jumped while naked in the shower. Your arms held behind your back, aggressive punches to your lower belly, breasts and your bellybutton will knock your breath out of you. Tied spread eagle, objects will be painfully thrust between your legs. You will learn how to perform on a girl.

Best Answer

WHAAAAA ha ha Haaaaaatever!

Best Answer

troll

Best Answer

Read and mind your own business. Time will go by quickly.

Best Answer