Which TV shows is better from MTV channel?
SiriusFXM SiriusFXM 18-21, M 15 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Movies & TV

Both are equally stupid.

Best Answer

None, they should start a show called Legs Shut till Ready.

Best Answer

They have that, it's called "True life: I'm a gay virgin"

Best Answer

Neither.

Best Answer

They are both horrible but teen mom is the less of two evils bcuz in my oppinion it depicts in greater detail why NOT to become a pregnant teen/teen mom.

Best Answer

I was really hoping this was a joke or a set up to something good. But I was sorely disappointed.

I weep for the future of television if dogsh*t like this is even considered adequate entertainment. MTV just keeps sinking lower and lower and lower. The only thing I can even watch on that channel is Ridiculousness, and even then I feel like I'm watching seven minutes of the show split up by five minutes of ads. It's gettign to the point where all I watch is CNN, CNBC, Comedy Central, and TBS for big bang reruns.

Best Answer

attn: siriusFXM, I do not understand why you liked my comment. You were clearly sincere when you asked this question, don't backpedal.

Best Answer

Neither.

Best Answer

television is a total insult to my intelligence.

Best Answer

Just a mum..

Best Answer

I like both, but I guess Teen Mom is slightly better.

Best Answer

...Television...yuck...

Best Answer

I watched "condoms for free show "

Best Answer