find someone else petal :) x

Best Answer

you can know why by HelloSpy

Best Answer

Ditch him - may be painful but you will preserve yourself from further grief

Best Answer

Oh, 16 months is quite some time. There are red flags here. May I ask what he talks about when he talks of the past?

Best Answer

he talked about women he had crushes on, women he had feelings for, much younger coworker he slept and fallen for, another co-worker he made out with, wandered off to flirt a few times at club

Best Answer

Okay, thank you....this is the way I see all of this...you have been with him for 16 month's. Rather than him focusing on his past, talking about his past he should forget about his past and focus on this relationship with you. We all have past relationships, but there comes a time in a persons life where there priorities become mature ones and they need to focus on the "now" and what other plans they have for the future. He has never told you I love you, this is a red flag to me saying that he has no intention of a commitment with you. His flirting, texting, no special/ quality time together...says he likes to play rather than seek a genuine loving and mature relationship. I wonder if he ever has introduced you to his family, I am merely replying on the details you have provided so far and so far I am gathering that he has not reached solid ground emotionally. You certainly should not hear about his past, he clearly has no regard in your feelings when you hear about the other women he has been with.

Best Answer