I dont have any parents and she is scared to tell her's....we are not going to abort the baby because it was our stupid mistake and the baby shouldnt have to suffer because of it....and i really appreciate all the support from you guys, It helps more than you can know.
andy6336 andy6336 18-21, M 16 Answers Mar 21, 2012

The first thing u should do ( if haven't already ) is tell all parties involved like the father, parents ect.. Having a good support system is crucial dependency, making the situation a little lighter. Second would be to talk to your doctor and find some local resources for help and advice. Third finish school while you can. You will defiantly need an education in order to get a good job, so that u can provide for yor child. Having a baby at 17 is not easy, but making it work is possible.

Best Answer

look into school, government and other help options. I know you probably don't want a hand out but these programs are in place for cases just like yours. I'm glad you are asking for help here but be sure to ask those that can actually help you too: family, friends, local charities and others. It's not an ideal situation you are in but it is not the end of the world either. I'm sorry you and your girl have to grow up so fast but I wish you the best of luck and a very bright future.

Best Answer

just have the baby and hold it for a while, then you will know what to do.

Best Answer

Push hard.

Best Answer

Most likely tell the grandmas and grandpas to be.....

Best Answer

Get an abortion, don't wreck you life at 17 just to be stuck with a kid you probably didn't want in the first place ! Then get some contraceptive advice !!!

Best Answer

Like Colleen said get a job and be part of that childs life quit runnig the streets be some one. there are way to many dead beat dads out here already . Don't relie on mom and dad they raised you ,,now it's your turn to use what they taught you about growing up.

Best Answer

There is no book how to guide you to be a perfect father... The instincts will come natural... If you're too much of a grown up to have sex... You gotta be twice of a grown up to become responsible for your baby.....

Best Answer

Just get closer and closer to God everyday.He will guide you.<br />
And get a qualified counselor as soon as possible.

Best Answer

i agree with collen43 ohara .....don't forget to love it too ....... hugs and prayers

Best Answer