I think I might wanna be a doctor/ surgeon. How long will studies take if I maintain my scores? but people have always said I am not patient and smart enough to be a doctor or surgeon. What do you think
Kaliekyn Kaliekyn 18-21, F 8 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Hobbies

Not being smart or patient is no bar to being a physician judging by the ones I have met. I think you have to play golf regularly, though. In the UK qualification would take about 7 years.

If all else fails, you could do media studies.

Best Answer

How could be answer if you're smart or patient enough since we know nothing about you.

It takes years of hard work and sacrifice to be a doctor .. especially a surgeon.

You need to speak to your counselors at school about this or someone at a medical school .. they could help you more and apply that to your personal abilities and potential.

Best Answer

Take generally required classes; there will be about two years' worth of them that you'll have to take regardless of your major. After two years in college, you will most likely have a better idea about what field you want to go into.

Best Answer

Takes a long time just to be a nurse . Even a more to be a doctor .

If you are thinking about it I wish you luck and hope you save lives .

Best Answer

kick him in groin area who said you this and walk with your head held high no matter what happens. Believe me , do these two things and you'll be forever sucessful

Best Answer