cruiz718192 cruiz718192 26-30, M 14 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Guilt maybe or still living in the past and having contact with them at present doesnt help...break the ties in order to heal!

Best Answer

yea the past,I wish i could erase, but its life and ive been very optimistic, if was like wham!

Best Answer

No babe, you've prob been bottling it all up and suppressing it, but emotions come out eventually, one way or another :/

Best Answer

yes they seemed to get the best of me and my brother was like whoa he came and he said hes never seen me loose my cool.

Best Answer

Awww you're only human babe and it hurts like hell when we see our ex move on. If its any consolation, I'm still bitter about my ex and his new girlfriend (who was his best female friend and they were screwing around behind my back when I was engaged and pregnant to him and then I suffered a miscarriage and he couldn't even be there for me) they've since gotten engaged and she's boasting/gloating about becoming "with child" ugh you should've seen the status update on her Facebook page, it was so ott :C anyway I moved interstate and hope she suffers the same fate I did or has a stillborn :C nah that's awful I don't know why I'm talking like that, that's not me, I'm just very bitter I guess :/

Best Answer

yea I read your pro! I do love it! look at my pro and look at a poem I wrote called IN MY MIND. Trust me I know exactly how you feel! I also added you to my circle

Best Answer

I have a mental breakdown with my wife everyday .....

Best Answer

Omg so sorry .. No huni .. You will be ok I promise .. Take your time don't worry about breaking down love lost is one of the most painful things to deal with in my mind and obviously yours a little too .... I've just come through this ... If you need to talk message me anytime maybe I can help you through x

Best Answer

okie!

Best Answer

It can happen sometimes it takes years dont be too hard on yourself over it..

Best Answer

you need a root

Best Answer

Not enough detail.... But, if you are asking, that is a sign of healing.... is help required for the heeling process to be completed? Again uncertain as more detail is needed... sometimes just taking about it is all the help that is needed, other times chatting with a professional is required to help you understand and set you priorities.

Best Answer

I thought I was healed but apparently not....

Best Answer

I would recommend a professional !

Best Answer

I'm almost to that point!

Best Answer

possibly...how did it occur? :/

Best Answer

she ended it out of no where after almost 4 years, but I am military so that did take a toll as well with me being gone.

Best Answer

Sounds like it.

Best Answer