cruiz718192 cruiz718192 26-30, M 14 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Guilt maybe or still living in the past and having contact with them at present doesnt help...break the ties in order to heal!

Best Answer

yea the past,I wish i could erase, but its life and ive been very optimistic, if was like wham!

Best Answer

I have a mental breakdown with my wife everyday .....

Best Answer

Omg so sorry .. No huni .. You will be ok I promise .. Take your time don't worry about breaking down love lost is one of the most painful things to deal with in my mind and obviously yours a little too .... I've just come through this ... If you need to talk message me anytime maybe I can help you through x

Best Answer

okie!

Best Answer

It can happen sometimes it takes years dont be too hard on yourself over it..

Best Answer

you need a root

Best Answer

Not enough detail.... But, if you are asking, that is a sign of healing.... is help required for the heeling process to be completed? Again uncertain as more detail is needed... sometimes just taking about it is all the help that is needed, other times chatting with a professional is required to help you understand and set you priorities.

Best Answer

I thought I was healed but apparently not....

Best Answer

I would recommend a professional !

Best Answer

I'm almost to that point!

Best Answer

possibly...how did it occur? :/

Best Answer

she ended it out of no where after almost 4 years, but I am military so that did take a toll as well with me being gone.

Best Answer