Emolia Emolia 18-21, F 138 Answers Sep 7, 2012 in Struggles

Yeah - wrong, disgusting, illegal, and jail time. Enough said?

Best Answer

Pedøphile.

Best Answer

Hmmm, it depends. To the public, most would cringe. But, I believe love doesn't have age restrictions. He must prove himself worthy (for real since society judges harshly on these subjects), and the thirteen year old must be aware. Actually every girl should be aware of any guys in any age range. <br />
Though to be honest if I was that 13 year old girl I would back away from that kind of situation.

Best Answer

LOVE doesn't have age restrictions but sexual relationships should. geez.

Best Answer

Yeah, sexual relationships are another factor. :|

Best Answer

depends on what theyre doing. Its a 5 year age difference and im sure many of you all have spouses or loved ones at more than a 5 year age difference. Heck my Dad was 35 and my Mom was 24 when I was born which basically means that when he was 18 she was 7. Either way Im really disliking how we for some reason feel we have to run around pointing fingers and shouting "*********!" at everyone we see.

Best Answer

Also, a hundred years or so ago, people were getting married at around the age of 14-15. It wasnt until recently when we started up with labeling people as either adults or minors and enacting various laws that people saw this as bad.

Best Answer

yes, the difference is your parents were both ADULTS - we're talking about sex with a child here. it's not the age difference that is so troubling - it is that the person in question is only a child.
&amp; if someone desires sex with a child, &amp; carries out this fantasy, they are a *********.

Best Answer

how about you all just stop having kids?

Best Answer

But that was a 100 years ago!

Best Answer

^agreed.

Best Answer

There is a distinct difference there. Your mother was an adult. An 18 year old MAN has no business being involved in a relationship with a 13 year old GIRL.

Best Answer

My wife's Dad married her Mom when he was 21 and she was 16. No she wasnt 13 but she was still under 18. It doesnt bother me in the slightest that they had that age difference.
Im not a parent so I have the luxury of having an indifferent attitude towards what age people they date as teenagers.

Best Answer

I dont think love has an age. But it can cause many problems for the 18 yr old. I'd stick to someone my own age just a thought.

Best Answer

WRONG!!! BAD!!! NO WAY JOSE!!

Best Answer

noh

Best Answer

Don't.

Best Answer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Best Answer

Long jail sentence

Best Answer

It might work out if they both were wide enough to avoid making it sexual and allow each other the freedoms of growing up before any major choices were to be made. In some cultures this is a consenting age but it does depend a lot on the family involvement too. I am usually protective of children but then again, I have usually been with older men and many of them gave me plenty of room to decide what I wanted and to what level and of course the ones I selected to be in a relationship with was honorable in the way of following laws and being 'there' but not beyond until I was of age. I married very young (14) but I did have to have a social worker, a judge and get emancipated first. He was 11 years old. I was widowed but he was always respectful and set the bar high for any future man in my life.

Best Answer

Why can't I marry my mate at 13!?

Best Answer

If I was the father of either child; No way. DNA would be hard to find in a 5 acre hog lot.

Best Answer

yes; by law it is rape if there is any sexual contact. Morally a 13 year old should not be involved with a person that much older. They are still mentally growing into adulthood. Even if thier bodies may seem to be there already, they are not mentally. They are still children. <br />
This is so wrong in so many ways.

Best Answer

Huge difference. Five years is a lot at that age. It means very little later on but 13 and 18 is not a good idea in my humble opinion. However every situation and person is different so....

Best Answer

There is a great big difference at 13...she hasn't fully matured....she is just learning to be a teenager!!! Once you reach 21 then you should have matured enough to realize than an underage minor is off limits!!!! Even at 18 you should have enough sense to realize that you are breaking the law as far as relationships with a minor!!! I'm 7 years older than my wife....but she is a mature woman...not a minor still growing!!!!

Best Answer

Even if there truly is mutual love between the two, it is still statutory rape and against the law.

Best Answer

this is statutory rape. If I was in your town, I would prosecute your stupid and dumb *** for whatever crimes I could prove in a court of law there. I would start with statutory rape and go from there so you would never get out of prison. You are a an adult and would be tried as an adult. Got it loser.

Best Answer

prison is the first thing that comes to my thoughts.shes way to young to even know whats shes doing but he is not and if they get caught he will really know

Best Answer

Felony, Jail Time, Registered Sex Offender for life.

Best Answer

Age is just a number in my opinion

Best Answer

The guy better not let me catch him... I have a 138acre farm I could hide all his bits.

Best Answer