Tired of life already?Come you haven't lived yet.The help you need is to sit down w/a counselor and talk about why you feel the way you do.Sort it out and start living.

Best Answer

around 20, there's still hormones all over the place (which makes life exhausting) ... but even if it sounds tired.. it's gonna get better! i swear (may god hit me with a thunderbolt if i lie) and there's just soooo much to explore and to find out and to love and hate and learn and despair and be happy about. i found that the best time (i.e. most fun) in my life was actually around 26 or so. but even before you'll have plenty of energy and there's so many things to be done the first time. you will find your way, everybody does. there's college coming up, where you will find new friends and new tastes. you'll be o.k. you know, you don't have to conquer the world to be fine, there's happiness to be found in a job well done and in friends well treated and in "enemies" ignored. all things you are surely capable of doing. not effing up too much is already good. in terms of depression treatment without pills, i found that i was getting much better at the time when i did sports (connects body and mind...) and went to the UV chamber afterwards (light did help me... and if you have an autumn depression it's probably the only thing that you really need.) St. Johns does take off the edges but it only kicks in about 3 weeks to 1 month from when you start and it surely interferes with the antibaby pill... (just so you know). You absolutely must go out for 30 min walks regularly at the very least if you are depressed, ok?

Best Answer

You need to spend a lot of time with people that understand you: have the same ideas, wishes, hopes, way of seeing the world, etc. Find them, interact and the world will be your personal heaven. Hope that helps!

Best Answer

thanks that does a little

Best Answer

you need to talk, find a friend and let them know how you feel, finding love can help or add to your problems, go easy with it. All the best for the future

Best Answer

Ha! You have no idea about life at your age! You're not tired of life, you're just not using the correct terminology for how you feel. Life is worth living as an adult. You're so used to mommy and daddy giving you everything that you need and want. Now you have to go out and earn it yourself and it's so hard. Boo hoo! Grow up and take it like an adult. Get a job, find a place to live, pay your bills on time, work your way up the income ladder, and soon you'll see how good life can be! :)

Best Answer

damn your'e good

Best Answer

yes i could listen if u wanna talk.sorry about grandfather.know what its like i spent 5 days in icu with mine.

Best Answer

What is going on in your life that you are tired of? what is putting you in your depressions? I have been dealing with depression for 20 yrs. I even attempted suicide more thn a dozen times. It can be tough at times. It's how you cope & move forward. I still get depressed, but I have learned new ways to deal & keep positive. If you need advice, I'd be happy to share with you or just chat.

Best Answer

what is so terrible about life and why? find that out and you are half way to having a happier life or getting help.

Best Answer

tired of life???explain

Best Answer

im viewing the world like i was when depression first hit me. spending months in mental hells and just dealing with more than i should. I personally don't want to seek help but there are people that i actually have learned to trust on EP soo i don't exactly know.. :/

Best Answer