The house is still un-touched by fires the barn and tack shed are gone completely, my dad has been putting out small fire spots to protect our home, Unfortunately some friends werent as lucky there home is gone they are safe thankfully. Continue in keeping them in your thoughts and prayers or however you want. Im concerned over my dad's safety as he is staying the night out there to keep our home safe. Photos are on my twitter @adrileaflover.
Vanessa321 Vanessa321 18-21, F 4 Answers Jun 27, 2012

Prayers for your Dad, Vanessa.......Sending strength for all of you to survive this storm.

Hugs

Best Answer

wow what part of colorado are u in my sister is in denver and she says its just awful whay yall are going thru

my thoughts and prayers are with u my friend please be careful and be safe have u been able to move your livestock to safety

Best Answer

the fires near my home are an hour from Billings Montana

Best Answer

ohh wow am so sorry thought it was colo hope u are ok and your stock has been moved and your family is safe please dont wait till the last second to leave that is so dangerous will keep u and yours in my thoughts and prayers my friend

Best Answer

thank you, my dad is at the house monitoring the fire and doing what he can to keep the house safe.He will be out the entire night

Best Answer

I lost my house during the fires in San Diego...in the end it was a good thing because the housing market took a nose dive

Best Answer

I cant imagine loosing my home im praying it ever happens

Best Answer

You just have to get to the place of zen, where you realize it's just things, and you can rebuild. That's why you have insurance. Just make sure the people are ok

Best Answer

Still not something i ever want to experience.

Best Answer

I didn't even really experience it... I was 8,000 miles away

Best Answer