happy is not somewhere..it is in u....

Best Answer

If you are already of age I suggest you move out and make your own choices the ones that feel right to you. You can't live in a hostel place it's unbearable I'd consistently be depressed. You'll learn to live your own life and find your path through trial and error. Once you are able to freely be able to express yourself you will truly be free.

Best Answer

First Accept you for who you Are as a person Completely. Yes Happiness is very important as being apart of your everyday life, Do things you enjoy and love to do by heart and talk to others around you for connection because humans need to connect with one another each day in some way for communication. Yes Happiness is Real, Happiness is simply meaning to feel pleased about something that you enjoy whatever it may be in your life. You'll be fine just take my advice with you in your heart if you so desire to do so.(:-)

Best Answer

I find this site pretty inspirational and helpful, you should check it out --> http://tinybuddha.com/

Best Answer

You're old enough to make your own decision. If your not happy then do what makes you happy, be with who make you happy and live where you feel you will be happy. You shouldn't allow anyone to make your life miserable. Everyone deserves just a little bit of happiness in life. Even though life isn't all fun and games, just a little bit of happiness can go a long way. Do what makes you happy. You have to live your life, not anyone else.

Best Answer

Being happy is important, but it's not everything. Whether you should move or not depends on where your current path is likely to take you. It is a good idea to make one's own choices, but don't feel guilty about not being happy. Just make the best possible choices and try to enjoy what you can about your life.

Best Answer

Yes happiness is real. I obtained happiness when I was 4 years old, and it evolved over time. Nowadays, my happiness involves talking to "friends" through places on the internet like EP

Best Answer

of course happiness is real and life is better when you are happy.You can find it for yourself.

Best Answer

Yes it's real. Yes it's important. You'll find it and know it's true.

Best Answer

Read "Sunny Brain, Rainy Brain". It will explain.

Best Answer