I was in 9th grade :) rockin the hyper color and B.U.M. shirts! :)
ikattarri ikattarri 36-40, F 246 Answers Sep 15, 2012 in Travel

I was a Staff Sergeant in the first Gulf War (Operation Desert Storm). I did a lot over there. Too much too list. Some i still don't like talking about. I guess you could say i was giving away my future.

Best Answer

Ah, laying the groundwork for my deployment 12 years later in OIF... or what was originally called Operation Iraqi Liberation. Go figure O.I.L.
Hmm :-/

Best Answer

I was 20 years old, going to college full time and working part time. I was starting to fall in love with a man who in 14 years would be my exhusband.

Best Answer

On Maui just chillin being a young person. That was a extremely spiritual time for me, as I was very open and willing to accept change. Also I lived in a teepee that I constructed myself, it was beautiful, and just very innocent time. At that time iwas pretty out of touch with the static quo but I have never been in touch with my inner soul more than during that era. Hawaii is an amazing place, and people that know say and believe that pele is alive and she is powerful. I learned respect on a more sensitive level.........just to be sensitive and kind to each other and our planet.

To sum it up it.....and I had no idea at the time, I learned things back then that changed my life forever......it was a really good time, really fun, and I was young and passionate.

Best Answer

until October of 91, I was snuggled up all nice warm and cozy in my mother's tummy ^-^....good times

Best Answer

In 1991 I was in my 23rd year in the navy.

Best Answer

Alive, being a child.

Best Answer

I like how you said.. "this is when i start to FEEL old"

what is age? other than a frame of thought.. and a social time table..

does music have a age limit? does love have a age limit? do you have a limit on your mind?

in 1991 .. I sang with a Rock band.. was a mother of 2 at that time.. 3rd one wasnt around yet... when the third child came into my life.. I quit music to raise my children.. now that they are Fully Grown.. Im back at the Rock music.. you see Age has nothing to do with .. TO OLD. That is a time limit that society puts on you.. esp when they say .." your to old for that!" I say..." Who the hell is Old?"

when i turned 50.. i told myself... I said.. "Self.. its time to go backwards with this time age and to rejuvinate my spirit",,, so from than on.. i have been going backwards when my birthday comes around.( im 42 now ^^) . figuring I will be a young one.. when i finally go back to my Source..!! thats my story.. and im stickin to it..!! ")

Best Answer

i'm 43 and feel like ****. i play and i enjoy it but find it difficult to believe that awll i will be doing is ******* off in my room. but maybe. maybe the day will come when i find joy in it and success. just thought i would throw that out there

Best Answer

That was a cool year. It was the First Lalapalooza Fest. I remember my friend finding the ad in some newspaper and getting us all tickets. Jane's Addiction headlined, and we all loved that band. Nine Inch Nails co-headlined. It was a seven hour concert. We were hammered. It was, for me , one of the last years that I never considered my own mortality. I was 19. I settled into life after that, and soon realized that excessive partying might not be good in the long run..though it took another decade to fully come around to actually working towards self-preservation!

Best Answer

1991 i was 1 years old :)

Best Answer

I was 11 and that was the year the abuse stopped. That year turned my life upside down.......in a good way though except for bouncing from foster care to foster care.

Best Answer

I was alive and wasworking as a chef in Southern Ireland

Best Answer

I could go into the mens department and buy spandex bike shorts! I miss the 90's

Best Answer

They were comfortable!

Best Answer

I was in high school in small town USA. I graduated in '93 with 54 in my class. We were a large group for that little town.

Best Answer

i was 30yrs old, and working part time at aa grocery store. i had 3 children at home, and was getting ready to take in my neice ad nephew. it was a tumultuous year.

Best Answer

You feel old? In 1991, I was your age! It was just a blink ago.

Best Answer

Sure was, and I was married with 2 little boys ages 3 and 4 just trying to keep up with them :)

Best Answer

no not until 1998 when I was born...

Best Answer

LOL, I was definitely alive. I'd been working for my company for 12 years and was taking classes to try an earn my M.Ed. But in 1992 I was promoted and had to put my studies on hold again.

Best Answer

Getting ready to get married for the second time.

Best Answer

College, 1st year out of the Army

Best Answer