Ignore all those who condem your relationship. It is up to you two to decide how you want to live your life. Those who scre you with deformaties, law etc are kill joys. Do your own research on marrying relatives. You may find it is not scary at all. Be resourceful and research this relationship before you break up a good marriage.

Best Answer

Move to the back woods of the bayou and live out the rest of our days..

Best Answer

get an annulment.

Best Answer

This actually happens with people who's father is a ***** donor. Donors usually donate in larger quanities. Reports of the ofspring, who would be half-siblings, meeting and getting romanticly involved and even getting married with realizing the are half brother and sister is happening more and more. Scary!

Best Answer

Two days after the wedding then the marriage has been consummated, so Ignore it , continue as planed.

Best Answer

Depends on how close. 4th 5th cousin something like that wouldnt matter.

Best Answer

it's illegal in my country to marry a blood sibling so if it waz discovered i'm assuming there would be proof for the marriage to be null and voided. what i would do makes no difference in that situation, it's against the law to be married to a sibling here.

Best Answer

Get my vagina sewn up

Best Answer

if i was in love i would try to forget about it and never mention it again....ewww so gross to think about tho

Best Answer

Good hypothetical question (I hope). Thatโ€™s why most governing agencies require a blood test. Right?

Best Answer

that is an answer, but it doesnt answer my question.. you are meant 2 assume there were no blood test.. thank you sir.

Best Answer

I assumed that the blood test would detect that sort of relationship between the bride and groom before the marriage license is granted . I could be wrong. Does any one know if the blood test analyzes for a close relationship? As far as what to do at this point I really donโ€™t know what to say. The taboo element is crushing. Then again, that was an unknown factor and not your/their fault apparently. You/they could still be madly in love. Could you/ they stay married and just not have children? And even if that was possible, think of the social backlash from friends and family. So, the best answer from me is for you/them to get an annulment and move on.

Best Answer

now thats an answer and an advice

Best Answer

Sibling is defined as sharing at least one parent so other than a ***** donor situation I don't see how they could not have known or been told by that mutual parent. Blood tests were only done to check for syphilis and in some cases rubella; no DNA testing is done at this time.

Best Answer

wonder why you didnt notice while sending out the invites or didnt you think it was a little strange you both had as aunt gloria and a aunt rose and a uncle william and twin cousins named tim and tammy and a grandmother named lisa who lives with uncle john and aunt selma in florida.

Best Answer

throw up

Best Answer