Please help me im worried the number 27 is everywhere. Im only 9 weeks pregnant.
libbylee4 libbylee4 18-21, F 5 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Community

maybe youre having 2 boys

Best Answer

I had a ultra sound only one baby for me but its too early to tell the gender

Best Answer

you dream all kinds of things while your pregnant. I dreampt that a gorilla was chasing me through wal-mart....<br />
whats weird is my sons bday is march 27th and he was born early at 27 weeks my due day was july19th. he weighed 2pds6oz.... not to scare you but I thought that was weird seeing the dates...

Best Answer

Oh wow!
thanks for the help :)

Best Answer

dont be scared of what I said you'll do fine... Youll be a good mommy...
Dreams are crazy but I always dreampt he was a boy and my dr said he was a girl... he came out a boy I said well I guess he took after his dad thats why they thought he was a girl...hahahahaha....

Best Answer

You will be ok pregnancy causes vivid dreams my sister had them a lot all through her pregnancy she just had her little boy the 19th and she dreamed stuff like that and worse

Best Answer

Sorry this is my first pregnancy so im a little worried

Best Answer

You have nothing to be sorry about I just wanted to explain that it is normal to have those dreams my big sister did with all 4 of her boys and my little sister did with her boy and my cousin did with her boy and girl so it can't be bad if them plus you all have experienced it my guess is its the hormone change causing vivid dreams

Best Answer

Thank you for helping me :)

Best Answer

Your very welcome if you ever have any questions just ask I don't judge people and if I don't know the answer I will ask my sisters and cousin and all my friends that had kids until I have an answer for you

Best Answer

Thank you again :)
have a nice day!

Best Answer

You to and congrats to you and your husband

Best Answer