roastlamb roastlamb 31-35, M 9 Answers Apr 5, 2012

Two are conjoined twins.

I thought of grandfather/father/son too, but surely that'd make 3 sons?

Best Answer

Only 2 sons really the farthers son and the grandson are the same person > the boys farther and the boys gran farther whoops your right would make sons gran son farther and son twice lol

Best Answer

Or ?

Best Answer

The grandfather would obviously be a son of his parents, (grandfather is 1 son)
Grandfather would have bought along his son (2 sons so far, plus the grandfather being a father)
And the grandfather's grandson (who would be the third son, plus the grandson's father making up the second father)
I think that's what you said anyway - wasn't it? I got confused, it's difficult for me to understand fully without a diagram :p

Best Answer

That's if they were related ????
You did put put a spin on it!!!!
Lol

Best Answer

Oh yeah, that escaped my notice! Makes more sense now. I don't know why they had to be related in my head.

Best Answer

good one

Best Answer

any answer could be correct...

grand father, father and son

or they threw back an undersized one...OR they had a fire and cooked and ate one..OR they gave one away.

Best Answer

A grandfather his son and his sons' son. Two sons and two fathers. Three people.

Best Answer

3 people

Best Answer

grandfather,father,child?

Best Answer

grandfather, his son and the fathers son

Best Answer