harveyshideout harveyshideout 31-35, M 11 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in Food

kill both , they are spiders , meow !

Best Answer

they are both bad to think they can live in my house so they die

Best Answer

Oops! Sorry! I paniced the minute I heard you say there was two spiders in my house and I killed them both.I guess I'm screwed.

Best Answer

put them both outside...i'll take my chances looking after myself.

Best Answer

Since I don't like spiders, I would probably kill them both

Best Answer

I'm moving out of the house because I am deathly afraid of spiders.

Best Answer

arent we going to talk about the fact that you cross dress?

Best Answer

if you need too

Best Answer

why do you do it? don't you feel a duty to honor your male nature?

Best Answer

I do it caus it feels great and it s a great escape. As far as male nature goes, there really isnt much left.

Best Answer

did you always feel feminine? from a young age?

Best Answer

i would say no, but there is an attraction to feminine things young, the brain can interpret feminine traits with contact with a female, sort of like an adolescent fetish. It then changes as you grow up, its more now a form of escapism.

Best Answer

not sure i got that but dont you feel inferior when you see men in society?

Best Answer

No not at all, I did in the army, but ******* contests are just immaturity, just the ego needing to try and prove itself again and again. I can still be all macho if I need be, I run a kitchen so I cant tell other chefs to man up whilst doing my nails. Best of both worlds...

Best Answer

you cant tell other chefs to man up? or you can???....o_O

Best Answer

I mean i can but got to set an example...

Best Answer

I dont know anyone like you in my world...I dont understand how you function...or think...it does not make sense. Is life just a joke to you?

Best Answer

In some ways of course it is, in the sense that it often has no clear definition. We find things hard to understand if we cant or have not experienced them, maybe the answer is too make your world bigger...

Best Answer

wow and you were in the army that's incredible to me...i dont get it :) oh well...all the best

Best Answer

Thanks, take care

Best Answer

Get a divorce

Best Answer