Now, cupcakes are one of my favorite sweets. I thought of sending a friend here a cupcake, but saw that costs 20 tokens. I don't think that is right.
justme1999 justme1999 36-40, F 6 Answers Aug 18 in Community

That is one expensive and most importantly FAKE pastry wtf Experience Project. I'm with you that's not fair.

Best Answer

hell it's cheaper to send a pic of a cupcake by message. lol!

Best Answer

Jew :)

Best Answer

Ha Ha, The One. I am a generous person, but damn 20 tokens for a cupcake is just ridiculous. It takes a long time to earn that many tokens.

Best Answer

You know how much they get for fancy cupcakes at those cupcake stores? I could make a whole cake or dozen of cupcakes for that price.

Best Answer

Patti, I always make my own cupcakes. I think they taste better than the ones at the stores :)

Best Answer

Teens love the store bought ones and I think the main reason is they are something to brag about. I always make my own too.

Best Answer

I thought that was a muffin… dang, things are getting expensive around here. lol

Best Answer

IS that what those tokens are for?

Best Answer