StrawberryWine12 StrawberryWine12 18-21, F 21 Answers Apr 18, 2012

Nooooo we are 8 months and 3 days from when they say OH **** we have to carve a new calendar!

Best Answer

Yeah it's just supposed to be the beginning of a new age.

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

Nothing was mentioned about death. The conspiracy theorists just took this ball and ran with it. Many are now getting filthy rich off of the believers too. The old long count calendar is much like a car's odometer. It essentially just rolls over to all zeros at the end. Big deal. I still plan on giving out my Christmas gifts, and it won't be sitting in some shelter while I'm doing this either. I'll be on the Moon! Heh heh. Just kidding.<br />
I'm not worried.

Best Answer

Their calendar works just like ours, it starts over. It will be fun observing people flip out, more fun than Y2K was.

Best Answer

I'll bet 10 bucks there will be a run on the "essentials" like toilet paper, water, and canned goods more than the Y2K scare. It will be interesting.

Best Answer

Yeah...we all lived through the Rapture, too, and no one disappeared. That's so strange, isn't it? Not ONE good one, and I wonder how many people got dressed up in their white robes and went up on their rooftops, all ready to go? And we lived through the turnover in the year 2000 when there was an enormous panic and all the computers were supposed to stop working and everyone thought it was going to be the end of the world. That's TWO end of the world's I've lived through, now I have to go through another one....

Best Answer

I've lived through several raptures - and so has everyone else I've ever known!! lol I think the "rapture" concept should be allowed to die a quiet death by its proponents!!

Best Answer

You watch too much TV.

Best Answer

No, i wasn't saying i agree with it, i was just asking to see what other people thought... Is that so bad? Your to judgmental.

Best Answer

Are you judging the judgmental?

Best Answer

Not at all.

Best Answer

till it passes like the rest.. whats the next date after that? oO

Best Answer

Whoopeeeeee!!!!!

Best Answer

Is that even really a conspiracy theory? I think the Mayan calender maker probably retired when he got to Dec 21st and the rest of the Mayans figured that was far enough ahead that there was no need to hire another calender maker. I have a calender that ends on December 31st :)

Best Answer

We are going to live long after 12-21-12. Its just the latest in a long line of proposed doomsdays.

Best Answer

I don't think the calendar actually indicates death. It's just that the calendar maker decided to stop it there. I mean, he had to stop somewhere, right?

Best Answer

The Mayans did not believe the world would end in 2012. And even if they did, why should we believe the Mayans? What amazing predictive powers do they have? <br />
Yeah, no end of the world 2012. Things will continue on and be kind of ****** as per usual.

Best Answer

All Ye, females aged between 30-45 years who believe that world is coming to its end are here by invited to join Training program for Heaven bound pilgrims under auspices of United Universal Church Of Lucifer. Course fees $ 9,666/- If world does not end as per expectations $ 4,666/- shall be refunded.

Best Answer

I think people just really NEED some kind of crisis to be going on all the time. :/

Best Answer