okay here my problems with their so call ''end of the world'' but here my problems there some time difference between the word exemple it could be the 18 December 2012 right now in phillipines and still be the 17 December here in canada so what will happens ( I MEAN IN THE EVENTUALITY THAT THERE IS A END OF THE WORLD ) will it be the end of the world first in phillipine then be the end of the world some hours later here in canada ?
Thompsons Thompsons 18-21 14 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in WTK

Mayan prophecy, Mayan time zone ;-)

Best Answer

okay :)

Best Answer

The main problem with your view is that the "end of the world" scenario was created by people who had no understanding of the Mayan texts. The ACTUAL event, as described by them, will last from the 21st to the 23rd. Think of it as a full moon. While the full moon is considered visible for 3 days, there are actually only just a few minutes in which the moon is considered to be 100% full. This is the same concept the Mayans applied to the alignment of the planets with the center of the Milky Way.

Best Answer

good point

Best Answer

alright

Best Answer

I have it on good authority that they're gonna start with Canada first.

Best Answer

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Best Answer

God'll figure out a proper why to get us all bucked up.

Best Answer

Best Answer

all bull ****

Best Answer

i know :P

Best Answer

worry not..nothing will happen... I assure you.

Best Answer

i know i know im not a believer of this bull **** but i was speaking with a friend from france and he was like **** with the time difference we get it first and i laughs

Best Answer

lol i was thinking about the same thing yesterday

Best Answer

It's not just the Mayans. Nostradamus and a few other cultures had some things that correlated with these time period. Everyone says it's just the Mayans, but they are wrong.

Best Answer

Who benefits FINANCIALLY as a result of this information ? <br />
Hasn't the World been declared to end before ? <br />
Have YOU Ever Noticed ALL THE KILL JOYS in this World, In the USA, Most of Them Live in New England ! <br />
So get yourself all settled for the world to end but if it doesn't happen I say, <br />
then <br />
Cheers ! To Another Day of Life !

Best Answer