and what problems would the age gap cause ?
aimmee22 aimmee22 36-40 25 Answers Jun 24, 2012

Yes, if you give him an allowance

Best Answer

Dear, it is a case by case.<br />
yes it can work and no it might not depends on the persons involved.<br />
personally i dated older women and loved it

Best Answer

but would you stay with them long term?

Best Answer

define long time ? i stayed with one 3 years

Best Answer

well if your in a relationship you expect it to last for life

Best Answer

Sorry, get real. Shortly, you'll find a new opportunity--a much younger one--and your Cougar will just look old. Or, shortly the Cougar will 'discover' her needs and you will not be in a position to meet them--nothing worse than a unhappy Cougar...

Best Answer

It depends on so many variables. His maturity, her sense of security. Will he remain faithful as she ages, will she trust him to do so? Will it bother her if he admires a young beautiful woman? Will he be jealous if she glances at an attractive older man with maturity going for him. Meanwhile the sexual compatibility is at its absolute best right now. He is at his sexual peak and she is at hers. It will certainly be fun while it does last.

Best Answer

I did 38 with 21 once. I was 38. It depends on where you are in life. He wanted a white picket fence and I had already raised my kids, so it just wasn't going to work. Not to mention, he could drink all night long, shower and go to work. No way I could keep up with that.

Best Answer

how long were you together

Best Answer

Almost a year. My kids loved it though, he would play video games with them since he was closer to their age than mine. Good guy though, not burned out by life and still had a sparkle in his eyes. We are still friends and now he is with a girl his age and they are having a baby.

Best Answer

it's possible but I would think the odds are against it, not many 22 yo guys are ready to settle down.

Best Answer

yes...like all relationships it will take work.

Best Answer

Sure why not, you both stand to live at least another 40 years if she is healthy.<br />
35 to 22 is not a significant age difference. I think you need to be at least 20-25 years differences before it's even questionable, and even then I'm not one to tell people of different ages that they can't be in love.

Best Answer

Nope, just not going to work. You've had your 20's, the experience, the self-discovery, for better or worse, good or bad, you had your 20's. And ba<x>sed on what you went through and learned during that time you know what you want to do with your life.<br />
He hasn't had that, and if he stays with you he never will, because all that he does will be filtered through you. And eventually, sooner or later, he will regret that. He will either break it off to live his 20's, or he will resent you later for having missed out on them.<br />
There is no way around this, sorry to have to tell you.

Best Answer

It can work. I have friends where the woman is 10 years older than the man and they have had a very happy life together.<br />
But you need to be prepared mentally for the inevitability of age. Once somebody hits 65 to 70, differences in physical abilities become more and more evident and this is an issue with people who have been very active all their lives.

Best Answer

Some people say it won't some people it can. See this question doesn't have one answer as everyone is different. Does she have kids? Does she want kids? Does HE had kids? All these questions. The answers fall on the person. A girlfriend of my mums lol though met a 23 year old. She's 40 with a 6 year old who can be a total pain! He only asked her out on a date because he never knew she was 40. On the second date though he asked her and she said she was 40, that though didn't worry him as he liked her. It lasted 6 months and they broke it off... I don't know why lol but yes it can work.

Best Answer

well it didnt work in there case

Best Answer

Besides the sex, yes there is other things.<br />
It depends on the mentality.<br />
Its not very likely that a 22 yo guy would have a 35 year old head on his shoulders.<br />
Its more likely that a 35 yo woman has a 22 yo head on her shoulders so I would think if that is the case than it could last long term.

Best Answer

WEEKS!

Best Answer

It's unlikely isn't it? 22 is very young to be thinking of 'the long term' but you could have a lot of fun along the way. I suppose it all depends on whether you are you a destination or journey person.

Best Answer

When she dies in 20 years you are going to be left all alone!

Best Answer

When who dies? That doesn't make any sense.

Best Answer